Chapter 22|Wake Up Call

Axel

Christ! What was wrong with me? Freddi was probably gonna think I was crazy after that confession.'I love you.' What the hell was I thinking!? It was way too soon for that!

But it was true, I thought to myself as panic continued to flood through me. No, I chastised my errant thoughts. It was fine, she was definitely asleep before she heard it.

There was nothing to worry about.

Freddi shifted in her sleep, just as she always did when I came into her room. Her ass continuously rubbed against my erection, already hard just from sleeping next to her, and her not letting me go to my room to fix it last night.

Ah. Blue balls.

Hadn't been so bad since I was 13... Freddi's bare ass brushed against my achingly stiff cock again and I nearly groaned out loud.

She needs to wake up, I thought as I glanced at her alarm clock, we had school in an hour, I smirked to myself, coming up with a devilish plan.

Sliding beneath the comforter I turned her gently from her side onto her back, I then placed feather-light kisses on her stomach, causing her to shift and moan lightly.

This was gonna be fun.

. . .

Freddi

. . .

I was having the best dream ever. It was a wet dreamAxel was about to go down on me again, and though I was more than satisfied from last night, my dreams were just wild.

It was almost exactly like last night, nearly everything was the same. I could tell it was a dream, but it was just so vivid, so real.

The memories flashed so brightly in my mind I began to gain pleasure from them. Too realistic.

Seconds after I had that thought, I was awoken by a sudden tickle on the inside of my thighs. Still half-asleep I tried ignoring it, hoping for a few more minutes of erotic shut-eye.

The tickling, however, did nothing to prepare me for what I felt next. Lips on my lower half had me fully awake and gasping for breath in less than half of a second.

"Oh," I moaned softly at the unexpected feeling, my eyes flying open. As though I needed any more confirmation, I turned to my the left, finding that Axel was no longer on side of me.

Cheeky bastard. His tongue, which had been gliding up and down my entrance moved directly to my clit. In a rush, I moved the blanket aside, instantly twisting my fingers in his hair, a joy he had not granted me last night.

His hair was so soft it should be illegal.

Axel left a sloppy kiss on my clit before pulling back to say, "You moan in your sleep." He planted messy, tired kisses up and down my entrance, flicking my clit with his tongue every time he went up.

I moaned again causing him to laugh, the sound vibrated against me and I gasped, tugging his hair tighter.

His tongue teased my entrance lightly, as he looked up at me. Asking for permission? I nodded and his tongue gently entered me. Another moan unwillingly escaped my lips as I registered the new, but strange feeling.