Chapter 25|Moving 'In'

Freddi

"Baby there's a bruise on your head," Axel pointed out, touching my head gently as we walked to the car.

After class, Axel was asked to talk with our last period teacher. Alone. As I waited in the hall for him, Savannah rudely pushed me to the side. Forcing me to hit the lockers hard.

I'd glared at her weakly. I didn't want to tell Axel that she was still bothering me. I didn't tell Axel that and I don't plan on telling him this.

I flinched ever so slightly and he stiffened at my reaction before asking, "Who did this?"

I shook my head unwilling to answer, wincing from the sudden tenderness in my head as I did so.

"What happened Freddi?" Axel prodded, opening the passenger door for me.

"Nothing," I answered, forcing a broad smile onto my lips that I'm almost certain came out as a grimace.

"You're lying. Why are you lying to me?" Axel glared at the road as he began driving, waiting semi-patiently for my answer.

"I hit my head on the lockers," I mumbled quietly, looking down at my lap and playing with my fingers.

"And how the hell did you manage to do that!" Axel suddenly exclaimed the muscles in his neck bulged sexily as he yelled.

Melt.

I shook my head again, still not wanting to provide him with an answer.

"Freddi..." he drawled out, his Spanish accent becoming even thicker when added to his low tone as he did so.

"Okay. Okay. I was pushed. But, I don't know wh-"

"Freddi Amelia Thompson! Don't you dare lie to me! Tell me who pushed you!"

I shrank back slightly at his voice, shaking my head again as I willed the strangely aroused blush away from my cheeks. Axel went silent, and I hoped that he had given up.

But there was no such luck as he suddenly stopped the car and quickly unfastened my seatbelt, and dragged me into his lap, facing the windshield, away from him.

"Axel, what are you-" My question was cut off by a gasp that I later realized was my own, as right before I had the opportunity to finish my sentence, Axel slipped his hand down the front of my leggings, immediately bringing his calloused fingers to torture my clit.

"You're already so wet. Did you like me yelling at you?" Axel teased, rubbing quick circles around my clit.

Fuck! My head rolled back against his shoulder as the pleasure instantly flooded my veins. "Y-yes," I squeaked out.

Might as well admit it. It's true. Seeing him angry both aroused and terrified me.

"You've been very bad nena. I should spank you."

"Ah!" I unwillingly yelped out as Axel pinched my clit. "No please. I'm sorry!"

Doesn't he know there are like 8,000 nerves in that thing!