Chapter 23|Over-stimulation

Freddi

I should have trusted my instincts and not trusted the look Axel had on his face but I did it and now I was slightly scared to leave my room. As soon as we got home, I flew upstairs to my bedroom. Thankfully Axel didn't follow me.

I lay on my back, reading The Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan, don't judge me, fingers tracing idle patterns on the cover of the book. 

' I stared up at Antaeus. "How can you be a son of Poseidon?"

"I am his favorite son!" Antaeus boomed. "Behold my temple to the Earthshaker, built from the skulls—" '

Axel interrupted my reading momentarily, as he walked into my room unannounced. In hindsight, I probably should have locked the door if I didn't want that to happen.

He was shirtless, only wearing basketball shorts, putting his torso on display as sweat shone on his bulging muscles from his daily work out.

I quickly turned my head and continued reading, not bothering to hide my middle school book.

'– of all those I've killed in his name! Your skull shall join them!"

I stared in horror at all the skulls—hundreds of them—and the banner of Poseidon. How could this be a temple for my dad? My dad was a nice guy. '

Wonder what that felt like. Again my thoughts and my reading were interrupted by Axel, who crawled up my bed and began massaging my thighs. Serving to only further dampen my increasingly wet panties.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice gruff. I wished he would just do whatever it was he had been plotting and leave.

"What part of the book are you on?" Axel asked, completely unfazed by my rudeness, while his hands continued traveling towards my inner thighs.

"Percy is about to fight Antaeus," I answered, unwillingly breathless.

"Can you read to me?" Axel asked, ever so innocently as he began gently easing my shorts and panties off of my legs. I had idiotically exchanged my tight jeans for something more comfortable.

My eyebrows raised slightly as he lifted my legs over his shoulders, leveling his head with my core. I nearly moaned remembering that morning, feeling his hair tickling my inner thighs.

"Do I have to start over?" Was the only question I could seem to form.

"Do whatever you want," he answered, his hands still rubbing circles on my thighs.

Alright. I cleared my throat and began,

" 'He'd never ask me for a Father's Day card, much less somebody's skull.