Taehyung tensed up at how low Jimin's voice was."U-um-" his words were muffled by a hungry kiss. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's waist and massaged his sides. Taehyung let out a small 'oh' as Jimin continued to touch him.

"J-Jimin. Jimin. Jimin-mmmm~" Taehyung's lips were captured in another kiss. Jimin grabbed the top of the panties Taehyung was wearing. Taehyung tried to push Jimin's hands away and cover himself with the t-shirt.

Jimin smacked his hands away, "Come on, stop being so difficult baby boy~" Taehyung stayed silent while trying to catch his breath. "I-I can get dressed by myself." Jimin shook his head. "You didn't want to choose earlier. So now I'm dressing you."

"Bu-" Jimin put his finger over Taehyung's lips. "Shhhhh, just relax." Taehyung sighed in defeat and let Jimin undress him.
-

"You look cute." Taehyung looked at Jimin. "No, I do not." "Yes you do~" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. I. Do. Not." Jimin ginned and continued. "Ye-" Taehyung huffed and cut him off. "Can we go?" Jimin nodded and quickly picked him up bridal style.

"Park fucking Jimin! Put me down!" Taehyung yelled kicking his legs. Jimin giggled and put Taehyung in the passenger's seat. "Why are you so mad baby?" Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms. "Are you just grumpy~" Taehyung kept a pout on his face, not answering the question.

Jimin chuckled and leaned closer to him. "Do I need to make you speak." He whispered into his ear. Taehyung stiffened but still didn't respond. Jimin started to tickle Taehyung making him burst out in laughter.

"Ji-jiminie stop" Tae said through laughs. Jimin removed his hands from his stomach. "Are you still mad?" Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "Can we go now? I'm hungryyyy~" Jimin nodded and got in the car.
-

Jimin carried a sleeping Taehyung on his back. They had went to a theme park and watched a movie after breakfast. They had lots of fun.

"Jiminie I had fun today." Taehyung giggled into his ear. "I'm glad you did baby~" Jimin placed Taehyung on the couch and laid next to him. Taehyung clinged onto Jimin like a teddy bear, Jimin hugged him back.

"Taehyung-ah..." Taehyung looked up at Jimin. "Are you gonna stay?" Taehyung looked down, thinking to himself.

What if he hurts me again?

But what if he'll treat you right this time?

I don't know if I can trust him...

Just stay with him, you saw how nice he was to you, how caring he was.

F-fine, I'll give him another chance

"I-I'll stay..."

Jimin didn't say anything...

"Jiminie?"

Jimin's shoulders started to shake, was he crying?

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Taehyung sat up and looked at Jimin.

He was laughing.

Taehyung's phone rang.

He walked over to pick it up.

Unknown: RUN
-

I am super sorry for not updating this.

As a gift I shall give you pictures of Taehyung:

BTW this was going to be a totally different chapter, but I had changed my mind

BTW this was going to be a totally different chapter, but I had changed my mind. That's part of the reason it took a long time. Also, this is a filler chapter because some crazy shit is about to happen. Y'all won't see it coming...

Peace