Lets go home

Sasori's POV

Stupid brat, stupid brat, stupid brat. If she hadn't rushed forward and prevented my death then everything would have gone according to plan! Why did she do it though? Damn. I'll ask her in the morning. I don't care what it takes!

I take a couple breaths to calm down and then sit on my unused bed. When she had stopped the attack and fallen on me I had had to flee and find Deidara. Now Konoha and Suna both know that the Akatsuki are in possession of a demon and they also know what I look like. They've also revived the Kazekage, Gaara, and he might know some valuable information about the Akatsuki. Pain will have a fit when he here's about this, which he probably already has. Deidara also lost another arm during his fight and faked his death. . .thats some good information. The hidden villages now think that one Akatsuki has been killed so now Deidara is good for infiltration because no one will be on their guard and they won't pay attention to him now that he's out of the way. So some things turned out and others didn't, we still sealed the one tails. His body doesn't really matter.

I heard a light knock in my door. I stood up and walked over only to freeze when I felt that Chakra, her Chakra. She's not suppose to be awake yet. We called up Konan who told us she should be out for the next three weeks.

I opened the door a crack and saw her standing outside nervously. She hadn't sensed me yet. . .her bright purple eyes looked tired and dull. . .had they always been like that? Her bright red hair seemed dull, as well, she just seemed so down. I guess being impaled does that to you.

I opened the door fully now and she jumped a few millimetres off the ground. I glared down at her small form and surprisingly she didn't say anything witty, she didn't even make eye contact.

"Um, I came to see if you, um, were okay. . .you look okay. . .are you okay? I'm sorry if I messed things up. . .Deidara said that you were going to hurt me somehow. . .are you? Like I said, I'm really sorry!" She blabbered. She apologized over and over to me but never looked me in the eyes. She seemed so nervous and upset over the fact that she had saved me from dying. I'm not exactly sure if I should yell at her or not.

She stood quietly for a few minutes, then she looked up. Her eyes were so pleading, I swear if I had a heart it would've stopped. I don't know what to do! The silent treatment? That seems about right. I scoffed at her and slammed the door. I heard a loud thump and was tempted to open the door again but compelled myself forward towards my desk to start working on another puppet.

That women is messing things up, she's messing me up. I'm a puppet so I shouldn't feel emotions but I just can't help it. If she doesn't start leaving me alone then I'm going to have to make her mine.

----
SASORI WAS SO OOC IN THIS CHAPTER! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! THIS WAS THE WORST CHAPTER I THINK I HAVE VER WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK! DON'T YOU DARE VOTE FOR THIS!!!!

Put your thoughts in the comments :3

Author-sama