Names

We walked through the lush green forest without a word. We had concealed our Chakra and now we're closer to Sunagakure then ever before! Sasori hasn't spoken to me for a while and I almost feel a bit hurt, I mean, I thought we were friends? But at the same time he hasn't been talking to Deidara either and they're friends, I think. He must be the quiet type, okay! I guess I can roll with that!

We left the cool forest and tiered the hit desert. I immediately began sweating. I panted a slipped my cloak off. It was way too hot to be wearing something like that. I looked over at Sasori and Deidara but they looked fine, Sasoei must have air conditioning in there and Deidara must have high heat resistance or whatever.

As we walked through the desert I began to get a bad feeling. I looked behind me as I walked but saw nothing but sand, yellow sand. I looked back in front of me and pushed the bad feeling away. I was just nervous after the encounter with Ayo.

"What's the plan?" I asked them. Sasori let out an irritated grumble and gave me a piercing glare. I laughed nervously and scar attached the back of me head. Deidara sigh and crossed his arms.

"We went over this a thousand times in the cave, un!" Cried Deidara angrily.

"I forgot, okay?!" I cried in defence.

"You always seem to be forgetting the important things, like you name for instance, or the fact that you have an insane father tracking you!" Yelled Sasori, making me go quiet.

I looked away, a blush creeping into my cheeks. He knew nothing. He didn't understand. I was mad at him right now.

"For you information I didn't even know my father was still alive! And my name is none of your business! If I wanna tell you my name hen I will, I don't trust you enough yet for that!" I shouted. Sasori stopped and was facing me now.

"What's so important about your name? A name is a name, Brat!" He yelled.

"I am older than you so stop calling me 'brat' and names are important to demons!" I screamed.

"Names are not important!" Argued Sasori.

"Yes, they are! If I told you my name you would be able to make a contract with me and I could become a summon and if I become a summon then I will have to do whatever the summoner tells me! They will also have access to my powers but only if I rant it willingly! Names are important, especially for me! I could have my immortality stolen if someone found out my name!" I yelled, my eyes stinging. I can't cry because I would cry tears of red.

". . ." Deidara and Sasori had no words until finally one of them spoke up with an idea.

"What if we gave you a fake name? It would be a lot easier, un." Suggested Deidara.

"That. . .is not a bad idea, actually." I said, going back to being calm.

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Sasori gruffly.

"Well, there's Lilith or Yuki or Naomi or Yukiko or Rin or Rei." Said Deidara, listing off a bunch of different names.

"How about you guys call me Lilith?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, un!" Laughed Deidara.

"Whatever." Growled Sasoei, he began moving forwards once again.

Now my name was Lilith. I like it, I wonder if Sasori does? Wait! Since when do I care what he thinks? Stupid demon hormones. I scowled and ran to catch up with the two guys.

----
Short chapter. Sorry. Next one will be longer.