Jinchuriki madness part 1

We stopped outside a large sand gate. It was windy so I had covered my eyes to block out the never ending sand but now they were wind open as they took in the scenery. Sasori and Deidara seemed unfazed as they looked this amazing architecture up and down. What is wrong with men?

A man who must be from here due to his outfit hurried over to us — by us I mean Sasori — and bowed deeply. Sasori growled in dismay at the man before him.

"D-danna, everything is r-ready." Said the man, shaking head to toe with fear. The fear coming off of him was great! Fear feeds me so this was just upping my energy.

"I'll take care of this, un." Smirked Deidara, walking towards the gate, his hands in his clay pouch, probably preparing to make one of those clay birds of his that he's always flying around on.

"Don't make me wait." Hissed Sasori.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, un." Said Deidara, arrogance was evident in his voice.

"Don't die!" I yelled, waving at him as he disappeared.

"Lilith," Said Sasori "Set up these traps." Sasori climbed out of Hiroko — his puppet that he hid inside all the time — and started handing me some paper bombs. I shrugged and using my Chakra walked up one of the sand walls, hiding bombs inside of it.

After ten minutes I jumped down. Sasori was already done and back in his puppet. I walked over and sat beside him, smiling. He didn't even look at me.

"Sas-o-ri~" I yawned, leaving my head on his puppet. I heard him grumble, he was annoyed. Perfect.

"What, Brat." He snapped.

"Shadup. . ." I murmured tiredly "I'm older than you, kid."

I felt the vibrations coming from inside the puppet; he was laughing. I smirked to myself, I was pleased, of course. I heard a click as Sasori's puppet opened and then some shuffling as he climbed out. I felt him brush me as he sat down beside me and pulled me towards him. I leaned on him and closed my eyes.

"Yah, respect your elders." I teased.

"Shut up and sleep already, Grandma." He teased back.

"Come on, don't make things weird." I said, smiling as I did so.

"Whatever do you mean?" He said, playing it dumb but only to tease. My grin grew bigger and I quickly fell asleep.

----

"GIVE GAARA BACK!" Screamed an unfamiliar voice. My eyes fluttered open as I awoke from my peaceful slumber but I wasn't sitting beside Sasori anymore, or leaning on his puppet. Wherever I was, it was cramped and stuffy in here. I felt two things on either side of me moving swiftly. I looked over to see that they were arms, blue Chakra strings were attached to the fingertips of whoever owned these arms. I looked behind me to see Sasori. I was sitting with my back against his chest and I'm pretty sure we were inside Hiroko. He seemed very displeased about something so I stayed silent.

"This poison lasts three days, there is no antidote." I heard Sasori say darkly, even though he seemed very relaxed to me. I leaned back so now his chin was right above my head. I swear I could feel him smirking. A few minutes later and there was no more screaming and we seemed to moving along at a slow pace to who knows where.

"Enjoying yourself, eh?" Asked Sasori lazily.

"Very much, yes." I replied.

"Don't get too comfortable," He huffed "The only reason your in here is because you feel asleep and wouldn't wake up and Deidara couldn't put you on his damn Byrd without you falling off."