Missing

Lilith's POV

Sasori hasn't said anything to me at all for two weeks. He went off with Kabuto, a follower of Orochimaru, to do who knows what. Deidara also hasn't said much to me. What's going on with these two? Is it their time again?

Pain recently contacted us to say that we were getting a new member on our team. Apparently our team gets all the new members and eventually the new members will be put on other teams. The new member is a guy and his name is Tobi. Deidara seems quite upset over this, maybe that's why he's not talking as much as usual. The new member will be arriving today! I'm excited. Hopefully he won't be like Deidara and Sasori.

I heard the faint sound of a knock. I jumped up from the couch and rushed over to the front door. I opened the door and was greeted by a man with an orange lollipop mask, wearing an Akatsuki cloak. Was this man Tobi? He's not what expected.

"Hi, my name is Tobi!!!" Cried Tobi, jumping towards me and wrapping his large arms around my tiny body and crushing my in a hug. I could here Deidara's snickers from behind me. I pushed away from Tobi to face him.

"How about you show Tobi around." I ordered, running past Deidara and up the stairs like there was no tomorrow. Tobi seemed nice but he also seemed a little too touchy. I don't like hugs very much, especially from strangers like Tobi.

I looked out my window and noticed that the sun was going down. Tobi' been travelling all day, forgetting about Tobi being all touchy, I rushed back downstairs to prepare some food for the newbie. Downstairs, Tobi was talking with Sasori who tensed and walked away when he saw me. Not cool.

I made Tobi some dumplings and made a nice sauce to go with them. Tobi acted like it was Christmas as he practically vibrated from excitement in his chair. I pushed the plate towards him and he awkwardly motioned for me to turn around so he could eat without me seeing his face. I obliged.

"Okay, done!" Yelled Tobi, I turned around and grabbed the dirty plate and out it in the sink. It was Deidara's turn to do the dishes.

Tobi stood up from his seat and walked over to the stairs "Where's my room?" He asked.

"Lemme show you." I said, walking out of the kitchen and upstairs. Sasori was entering his room as we passed by and scowled at ms. Why is he so mad? I only apologized because of Deidara and now he's acting all weird.

"Wow!" Gasped Tobi as we stopped in foment of his room and I opened the door "Thanks, Senpai!"

I saluted playfully and began walking to my room. As I walked I began to feel dizzy, a dull throb had begun in my shoulder. I looked down and saw a red and white dart sticking out of my shoulder. Now that I had noticed it, it hurt more. I whimpered but didn't cry. I slowly fell to my knees and the word around me went black.

Sasori's POV

I heard a loud thump outside my door and Lilith's Chakra began to fade fast. I opened my door quickly and saw her limo form slung over the shoulder of a mysterious man I had never met before. He smirked and began to fade away along with Lilith. Jealously and worry filled me. Jealously because another man was touching her in front of me and worry because I have no damn clue where Lilith could be.

I went to where she had faded away and found a red and white dart laying on the ground. I scooped it up and rushed into my room. I locked the door behind me and sat down at my desk. This dart was very interesting and might help me find Lilith.

I called for Deidara and Tobi who instantly dam eto my room. Tobi just met her and was already crying. Shinobi don't cry, ,auger he should go back to the academy. Deidara looked worried but was acting as if he wasn't. It was going to be hard finding her but if I can get a sensory type ninja to help me then we might have a chance of finding her.

Mystique's POV

She was knocked out cold. It wasn't hard kidnapping her, she's weak. Especially since she's in the human realm. Now that I have her my plan will finally work. Ayo will be dead by the end of the week. This damn demon has so many important roles to play in the next few days. I chuckled lightly to myself as I thought over my plan for the billionth time. I was proud of myself.

Once at the hideout I quickly gave her to the servants to lock her up. I would interrogate her tomorrow when I had gotten some rest and food. I've been searching for her for awhile. I never planned on getting her myself but she recommended it so why not. She's almost never wrong anyways.

I opened my bedroom door and plopped onto my bed. It's only a matter of time before Ayo crawled over here with his goons to retrieve his daughter and when he does I'll be waiting in the shadows to kill him. After all these years I'll be able to extract my revenge. He has hurt me in many ways, now it's time to repay him with death. I laughed to myself. This was going to be quite eventful. Those Akatsuki idiots are slow and stupid. They probably don't even know she's gone, even if they have, they didn't come after her. Maybe they're trying to play my game with their brains instead of their brawn. That's not unusual for the Akatsuki, I guess.

Pain's POV

Sasori reported that Lilith has been captured by an unknown figure. I looked to Konan who seemed oblivious to the fact that this one small thing will affect the entire organization.

"Has he arrived yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Clearly not." Replied Konan smartly.

I leaned back in my chair. Leader-same may take awhile. Deidara and Sasori are cautious people, they'll get suspicious if leader suddenly ups and leaves. The latest he should be here is tomorrow evening. O scowled and slammed a fist down on my desk. Konan didn't budge.

"I need some tea. . ." I whispered.

"I can make you some." Offered Konan. I sighed, relieved that she had offered because frankly, I can't make tea.

Lilith's POV

When I opened my yes I was in a white room. It had a single bed in the corner and a toilet in the opposite corner. Beside that the room was empty besides my who was chained up in the middle of the room. Where am I? How'd I get here? Memories of what happend flooded back to me. I was ashamed of myself, how was I captured so easily? Speaking of which, who captured me?

"Hello, Lilith." Said a f aioli are voice.

"Hi. . ." I replied cautiously.

"My name is Mystique. I am your capture now. You will obey me." She said, no emotion whatsoever as she spoke to me. What kind of human doesn't talk with emotion? Well, I guess a lot do. I guess I'm not used to it.

"What if I don't obey you, Mystique?" I questioned, I was feeling grave at the moment.

"The you'll regret it." She whispered dangerously. Our eyes locking for a minute, a minute too long. She was dangerous so I'd have to plan my next move carefully. What should I do now?

----

I'm exhausted and trying to write this chapter so if there are any spelling mistakes then please tell me because I'm too tired to edit. Sorry if this chapter sucks, I'm trying to make it interesting but it's hard when your eyes feel like fifty Lund weights and your body feels like lead.