The cave and the cabin

Edited: 07/04/18

———

"Ya know, when a girl says she wants a big rock... she doesn't actually mean a big rock." I say as I stare up at the giant boulder.

Behind it I can sense a hell of a lot of power. I shiver with excitement. Something about this place gets me going, ya know?

Deidara rolls his eyes and Kisame chuckles at my comment.

"Of course you would know..." Deidara mutters. I raise an eyebrow at him but before I can say anything snarky, the boulder begins to move.

The four men surround me like bodyguards and we enter the giant black hole that probably leads to hell—ha, just kidding! I know what hell looks like and I must say it's much nicer than this.

The boulder moves back to its original spot as we walk and it dawns on me what this place reminds me of: home. Now the only light is the light coming from the rainbow-y figures perched on the ugly statue in front of me, but seriously though, that's one ugly statue to put in your evil lair.

The four leave me once I'm standing a few feet in front of the statue. Surrounding me are the strange people, among them are my not-so-good friends.

"Wassup?" I say, grinning deviously. "I'm the demon that you freed."

"We are well aware of what you are," A deep voice that radiates powers says. I smirk and shake my head.

"Of course you do," I laugh, shifting my weight to one side.

"Enough with the chit-chat! Let's just get this over with!" An angry voice exclaims. Me, who is still trying to figure out where the first voice came from, begins to stare at the ceiling like a dumb-dumb.

"Shut it, Hidan. Let the grownups talk." Another voice speaks. A weary and old voice this time.

"Silence," The first voice says. The cavern quiets down until all you can hear is my breathing.

It's a couple minutes before the voice speaks again.

"Demon, we have freed you from your prison for one reason. That is to help us gain world peace," The god-like voice explains. I don't reply and he takes this as an invitation to keep talking. "I am the leader of the Akatsuki. My name is Pain but you may call me Leader."

Out of all the names, your mother chose to name you Pain. You know you were a mistake when.

"That is all very interesting but I have one question," I pick at my fingernails as I speak. "What if I don't want to join your little cult, what then?"

"Then I will have you escorted back to the hell in which you came from." Pain says. I smile at the threat. It appears I have no choice. Oh, if only my mother could see me now.

"Well then, if you insist." I say.

"Good. You shall be partnered with Sasori and Deidara. If you try anything you know what will happen." Pain explains. I nod and then he's gone—they all are except for the four that brought me here.

"Of course we get stuck with you." Deidara grumbles. I roll my eyes at his bitterness.

"Suck it up, buttercup."

"Fuck you."

"Ooh, feisty little thing, aren't ya?"

Before Deidara can lunge at me, Sasori gets between us. His tail is out again. A strange purple liquid coating the tip.

I eye it warily. It won't kill me but I would like to avoid being in tremendous pain if I can.

"Now, now children, let's get along." Sasori chides. I scoff and roll my eyes.