Chapter 8-High on Sugar

Olivia POV

Hadley and I, and the guys decided to go over Taylor house today to chill so I rang the doorbell and it open up to reveal a giggling Taylor.

"Hey guys",she said still giggling like she saw a clown with a big red nose.

"Tay are you OK?? ",Hadley asked with a concern look and then Taylor answered.

"Yeppy I'm candy",she said with a big fat grin "Sorry I mean dandy",still gigging . I walk into the livingroom with the guys and Hadley, saw two tub of ice cream, chocolate and candy wrappers on the ground. And I turn towards her and put one of my hands on my hips and asked

"What did I tell you about so much sweets?? ".

"To not eat..." Hiccup" too much.." Hiccup "sweets cause I will have a sugar rush",Taylor said with a pout and her eyes started to water ready for the waterfalls to fall.

"No no no Taylor don't think about it",Hadley warn and Taylor didn't bat a glance at her and started to sob. She started to calm down but then started to look towards Liam and her eyes begin to shine with happiness and she ran to him.

"Looky Livi a Teddy bear",she said pointing at Liam and give him a big bear hug and started to giggle. Poor Liam have to experience this and to think of it he looks blue in the face, OMG he's getting the life squeeze out of him.

"Wakeen get Taylor off of Liam who looks like he's about to pass out",I said and Wakeen struggle to get Tay off of Liam.

"Oh look another Teddy Livi",she said and holding onto Wakeen like a monkey while Liam is trying to get back his breathing..

"This is epic",Ricardo said laughing his butt off.

"OH MY GOSH I found another Teddy ",and we looked at what she was pointing at, to say I was laughing my ass off was a understatement, she was pointing at Ricardo who looked like he was caught stealing candy.

"BOO YAH", Hadley and I said and Wakeen and Liam fist bump.

"So what should I name them",she asked tapping a finger on her chin excitedly. "I know",she said clapping her hands excited "I'm gong to name you ",she pointed at Wakeen," Mr Toodles ",pointed in Liam direction "Mr Noodles" and finally Ricardo, this one should be good "Mr Bubble head ". And with that we burst out laughing

"That was epic!!!!!!! ",Hadley and I said and started laughing.

"OK Mr Noodles can you give my a piggyback ride please ",and she give Liam her famous puppy dog eyes with the quivering lips effect that you can't say no to, I got it many times and to tell you the truth I have tried hard to resist it but it keeps haunting me.

".....n.. Y... ....n.. Y.. Gosh... Th.. Is.. Ha.. Rd.. Okay fine Come on hop on",Liam said.

"Yay!!! ",Taylor said and hop onto Liam back snuggling into his back, two minutes later we heard soft snoring coming from Taylor and we sigh in relief .

"Never mention Mr bubble head ever",Ricardo said shiver like it just scar him for life.

You got to love your life it's precious........

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey hey people you know what to do

Vote

Comment

Share with friends.......