VERY LONG CHAPTER, DEAL WITH IT

Levi's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I shouted at her. "Hey be grateful that we have our minds and body back." said Eren holding me back from killing Shitty Glasses. "Sigh, you're right." I said going limp. Eren let go of me, but still hugged me.

"So we have to drink a potion every month or so?" "Yup, don't worry though I have made enough for a year or so, however every single time that it comes back, it becomes stronger and stronger. " "So basically every single time it comes back it becomes stronger? Does that mean we can't control it as well? Is there like an indication that we are 'evil'?" asked Eren.

"Well yes, usually you're eyes should become a golden color with slits instead of well teal and steel blue. So yeah." "Okay then do we have to take one right now?" I asked. "Oh yeah it will help since there will be a voice in you're head that is basically you're evil side." she said handing us two bottles of a strange looking liquid.

"Bottoms up!" said Four Eyes. "Ugh fine." I said downing the liquid, it had a horrible stench but it tasted like pure sugar. "Damn that is sweet!" I said gagging a bit. "It was? Mine tasted like chicken." said Eren. "Oh yeah it always taste like something random usually something you like, so I guess this little shorty likes sweets? And an ocean green eyed person likes Chicken?"

"I never find you as the sweet tooth type!" chuckled Eren. "Shut up." I said blushing a light pink. "Well then, the good thing is that I know how to bake when my mom and dad were alive." he said looking down slightly. "Hmm? What do you mean?" "No it's nothing." He said fiddling with his thumbs.

"Uh, Okay then, also what can you cook?" I asked getting a sweet tooth. "Uh Cakes, cookies, brownies, and chocolate. Why you got a sweet tooth already?" "Uh, maybe." I said "Can you cook me some cookies?" "Only if you help me!" "I can't promise you that I won't eat the cookie dough." I said remembering the smell of cookie dough.

"Alright then, where is the kitchen?" "Here follow me!" I said going towards the kitchen. While walking there I noticed things I never did before, like how the brat was so majestic, his skin was sun kissed, and now that he took a shower his hair looked more silky soft and a lighter brown. It looked a lot like a mocha brown. His eyes were breath taking if I tried to find that color anywhere else I would be searching forever. His lips looked so soft, yet plump I wanted to kiss them just to test my theory. 'And other reasons'.

I didn't even realized that we already made it and Eren was waving his hand in front of me trying to get my attention. "Hello? Levi? Do you want the treat or not? " He said taking me back to reality. "Huh? Oh yeah what do you need?" I asked. "There you are! All you need to do is find these ingredients, except for the secret ingredient I have that. I have no idea where anything is in this kitchen." he said handing me a list that looked like it was passed down for generations.

"Um okay then." I said getting everything. It was what you normally expect Sugar, Flour, butter, oil, and other things. (IDK, I don't cook anything but Ramen.) I got everything and Eren gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and saying a quick thank you! Leaving me blushing.

Author Note

So this is one of the longest chapters yet, besides my Reader X Levi one but anyways, lets get to reason why this story is even here! First of all, I found a story on WattPad titled Levi's Sex Slave or something and it's a Reader X Levi type of story, and in the end-ish area Petra gets jealous of Levi liking the reader and gives him like a love potion so Levi started liking Petra making the reader angry. And the rest I literally have no idea since the author hasn't updated in forever.

When I read that story I decided to make a story that also involves a love potion since I couldn't find any other story with a love potion I decided to start this story. And the reason that a simple story made me want to make a story was because that I have a weird fetish for anything that involves things like possession, mind control, hypnosis, and basically anything that makes the body not their own and such. If you have an Attack on Titan story like that please tell me.

So this is basically a story with over eight hundred words. I'm so proud of myself.