Hanji's Mission

Hanji's POV

'Fuck I forgot that you NEVER EVER use two love potions at once why did I help Eren?! Now where the fuck is the cure? It should be in my book it is the third most advanced on Earth! Wait the author said that it might be in Eren's book if she wasn't lying it should be in his book since it's the second strongest book.' 

" Hey Levi do you know where Eren went? I'm going to need his spell book." I called to shorty.

"Why would you care he's just another insufferable brat like you are just he is not as crazy as you" he said clearly not in control of his body.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOM! "What was that? " Levi and I say in unison. "Um sorry if I'm disturbing something but my name is (Y/N) (Note this character or you is in the other AOT story that is a reader x Levi story to sum it up (Y/N) has psychic abilities that you will learn along the way.)

I came here from a different world cause something told me that a certain ship wasn't happening in this case Ereri/Riren. So what happened that caused Eren and Levi to hate each other?" The new person said. "Oh um you see Eren and Levi gave each other a love potion that kinda had the opposite effect that they were looking for. And now I need to get Eren's spell book so I can reverse this" I said truthfully.

"Hmm you clearly aren't lying as I read your mind and all of you have good intentions, mostly so I have to stay till I help you or else someone by the name of Author-Chan will have my head. Anyways here's the book you need you might want to hurry up though Eren will notice that his book is missing." (Y/N) said warping Eren's book inside.

"WOW HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" I exclaimed. "Now's not the time so just d your thing and I have to go back to my Levi." "Okay give me some time to make the cure if it doesn't work the potion should only last a month or two after that they will forget this all happened and act like nothing ever happened." I said looking through the book.

"AHA I found it! Give me a week or so and I'll be done! " I said.

"OK either way I got to go it's my wedding day tomorrow, if you need any help just say something like GET OVER HERE (Y/N)! My telepathy should tell me if someone needs my help." (Y/N) said building a portal to what I presume is her world. "Thank You!" I said quickly before she disappeared. 

Eren's POV (Note that when the words are bold it is the real Eren if it's italic it's the fake Eren)

'Hmm I feel like I just lost something like maybe a book or something, wait a second my spell book is missing! Grrr Hanji must have done this trying to 'help' me by getting me and Levi together again, disgusting. Well they better be ready  to meet what I can do even without my book! Muahahahah!'

'Hey don't do this leave Levi out of this!'

'Too late I'm in full control of your body now so you can't stop me!'

Alright, to understand who (Y/N) is you kinda have to read my other story. Yay self promotion! Why do I do this *Sigh* Anyways I have no idea when the next one is going to happen any ideas/ suggestions?