Reverse Potion?

Levi's POV

"Levi! I need you to come into the basement with me!" "Tch what do you need?" "Just come downstairs with me!" "UGH! FINE!" "Thank You! I have tea down there!" "It better be Earl Grey!" "Yeah yeah yeah, CIEL!" "SHUT UP!"

'Hmm I wonder what she even needs? Maybe she found Eren?'

It doesn't matter you will never meet the love of your pathetic life anyways, he ran off to somewhere.

I started to walk towards the basement I started hearing, brewing sounds? And it feels like someone is sneaking up on me? As I finished that thought someone came behind me and put a rag to my face that had a weird odor, this rag better be clean. Wait a second it smells familiar. Chloroform. I started feeling drowsy and before I knew it I passed out in someone's arms.

Erwin AKA Commander Eyebrows POV

I quickly grabbed Levi before he fell to the ground. Hanji better give me a kiss after this. (I Ship Erwin X Armin but I do sometimes switch it up to Erwin X Hanji.) I brought him into the basement and tied him up into a chair that I made sure to polish. "Why is HE here?" said the evil Eren.

"Didn't Hanji tell you that we were going to cure you?" I asked. "True but still I don't want to be with this shorty!" he said echo-y if that makes sense. ( Just imagine Bill Ciphers voice for this and if you don't know who he is watch Gravity Falls after you read this chapter. And that's an order from Corporal Levi!)

"Well too bad cause the real you obviously likes Levi and vice versa." I said truthfully. "UGH" "Hey Erwin this the real me when is Hanji going to be done with the potion?" said the REAL Eren. Ugh she should be back right around, Now. And then the door opened. "Hey Honey!" "Hey darling." I said giving a quick peck on her cheek.

"Hmm? Wha? Where am I?!" Said Levi finally waking up. "Well you see we have to give you that reversal potion to cure you!" said Hanji. "No! I don't need that brat to live!" "Well too bad!" said Hanji shoving the potion in Levi's and Eren's mouth. "Mmph!" "Ok the potion should work in about, now."

"Wait a second! I'm in control of my body! I can do whatever the fuck I want!" said Levi getting out of the ropes easily. " So are you guys going to tell each other about well, the obvious!" said Hanji. "Um" Said Levi blushing for the first time ever. "Well if you guys both like each other how about you guys just start dating?" I said not wanting it to get too awkward.

"U-um y-yeah that's a g-great I-idea!" said Eren stuttering at almost every word. "So is this going to be official?" asked Levi. "It's your choice we will just leave you guys alone now." I said walking out while dragging Hanji since she kept saying something about 'My Gaybies!'