Disaster

Eren's POV

(Time Skip to one month, so the potion is stronger)

"Alright soon in about five minutes I'm having tea time with Levi so I can sneak the potion in with his tea I just need to sneak in the kitchen for the tea." I said to myself.

Swiftly I downed my invisibility potion and snuck into the kitchen. I wandered around until I finally found the tray where our tea was located the tea that was on my side looked oddly pinker than usual but I ignored it. I put my potion in the teacup just in time as Erwin came in to bring the tea to Levi and I. Once I got out of there I did a reverse potion so my potion wore off and went to the garden where we had tea time.

"Hey Eren you seem a little flustered you okay?" Asked Levi. "Yeah I'm fine just you know a little too much dishes today." I quickly lied. "I can get someone else to do the dishes for you if you like." offered Levi. "No I'm fine I'll get used to it." I said.

"Hello master Levi and Eren." said Erwin arriving with our tea. I noticed that again the tea for me was slightly pink and for Levi it was slightly purple, at first I thought he gave me a weaker potion but I figured he couldn't make a love potion so whatever maybe its a new type of tea.

Levi's POV

'Hmm the tea for me seemed a bit off but I couldn't put my royal finger on it maybe something new Erwin wants me to try without killing him, oh well pretty soon Eren will be all over me.' I thought to myself smirking lightly. "So anything interesting happened to you today." asked Eren. "Nah nothing much I feel like something is going to change soon though." slightly muttering the last part.

"Well we shouldn't waste perfectly good tea bottoms up!" said Eren 'Little does he know I added something'

However once the tea reached my lips and in my stomach I felt weird.

Eren's POV

'Oh no he gave me a love potion as well?! This isn't good little does he know that when someone uses love potions at the same time and both being either weaker or stronger than the other then the potion will actu-'

Oh no the effects it's happening.

DUN DUN DUUUN. I'm evil I know heh heh heh. Anyways what do you think the potions will do now? Hanji: IT BETTER MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE IF IT DOESN'T I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE MIKASA HUNTS EREN DOWN! Me: Um...Eh... BYE