i'm so soft why must you all be so cute

brendon urie was infamous at his school. he was known as the overly emo kid that wore too many 90's style clothes and woke up early every day to style his hair. on special occasions, he would come to school with beautiful makeup, like the kind of makeup you'd find on instagram models. he was very much a tumblr kid and his favorite outfit included wearing his black fishnets under high waisted jeans and a simple yellow crop top. he was always humming something, and he loved to enchant people with his voice to get what he wanted. he was widely known as the siren.

dallon weekes spent many hours daydreaming of the siren. he had heard of him during his sophomore year of high school and the tendrils of this mysterious personality ripped him apart. he found himself staring at test questions for several minutes because of his constant intoxication. dallon wasn't the type to confidently walk up to a person he fancied and flirt. he hated speaking to people he didn't know very well, so he had known most of his friends for most of his life.

dallon found this part of him was a roadblock when prom rolled around and he saw the famed siren sitting with a bunch of people surrounding him, listening to his story. he was immediately in a trance and felt a strange and relentless urge to go and bury his nose in his neck to understand what he smelled like and what his skin felt like. his heart raced when the siren's horde suddenly abandoned him. dallon took that as his chance.

he walked over and sat down next to brendon and felt a sudden shift in energy. "hiya, handsome. whatcha need?"

"a quiet spot to sit and decompress."

brendon looked over and raised his eyebrows in surprise. "me too, honestly. i can't deal with everyone flocking me all the time," he laughed and looked down at his hands.

for a while, the two spoke and got to know each other for a small period of time. they found out they had a lot in common and tended to act in similar ways. it became known that they were about to become very good friends.

"should we dance?" dallon awkwardly shifted his feet when he asked the question.

"why not?" brendon stood and took dallon by the hand, urging him to get up.

the siren made it known that he wasn't the insensitive prick everyone thought he was.

________________________________

i tried whoops