shooting up with your perfume

he was skinny, sunken-faced, pale, and sickly. his hair was thin and never made up nice like it used to be. his lips were always cracked and his nose bled frequently.

he usually woke up on the bathroom floor in a pool of his own vomit, but not today. today, he woke up next to a sleeping, naked boy. he realized he too was naked and memories came like a flood. the rush of thoughts was too much for his weak mind, and he rushed to the bathroom and vomited.

he was shaking, his heart was pounding, his head was throbbing. he left the bathroom to find the small boy on the bed had stirred. he watched him stretch and yawn from afar, studying his body. he was interesting.

the boy sat up and smiled at him tiredly. "morning, dal," he said through a yawn. dallon didn't respond, he only pulled on his boxers and sat at the end of the bed.

the boy got out of the bed and pulled on his own boxers and the only shirt of dallons that was on the floor. he watched the small boy pick up his leather jacket and pull a cigarette out of the pocket. he watched him light it using the lighter on dallons dresser.

"did you sleep okay, dallon?" the boy turned to him, the cigarette poised on his perfectly shaped lips. he nodded in response, mesmerized by the boy's lips. he watched him relax his arms at his sides, noticing that the sleeves covered most of his hands, leaving his fingertips bear.

"you okay, babe?" the boy sat next to him and offered the cigarette. dallon shook his head and watched the boy raise his eyebrows in surprise. "i'm fine," dallon said quietly. who was this kid?

the boy stood up and stretched, leaving dallon to watch all of the muscles in his back tense and relax.

he was beautiful.

"what's your name?" dallon finally asked. the boy turned and cocked an eyebrow, laughing quietly. "do you not remember me?" dallon shook his head. the boy smiled sweetly and crawled into his lap, facing him. "brendon urie. nice to meet you, mr. weekes," the scent of nicotine on brendon's breath made dallon's mouth water. what would he taste like?

dallon kissed brendon, his tongue roaming around in his mouth like a kid in a candy store. it was brendon who broke the kiss after dallon began to show obvious signs of addiction to this boy's mouth. "woah there, cowboy. i havent even finished my cigarette," brendon laughed through his words. he got off of dallon and crawled onto the bed and laid on his back.

dallon watched as brendon left the cigarette hanging from his now swollen lips and played with his own hair.

dallon noticed the beautiful boy's eyes were tired and his lips were chapped. his hands were covered in burn scars, and his arms pale. dallon turned around and took his hands, causing brendon to sit up in surprise.

"i remember you now," dallon said quietly.

"oh yeah?"

"you've helped me before."

"have i?"

dallon rolled his eyes and pointed to the bruise in the crook of his elbow. brendon nodded and let the smoke of his last drag rest in his mouth for a moment before allowing it to pass through his lips.

dallon took in the sight with thirsty eyes. his heart pounded as he looked at brendon whose lips were slack and eyes looking up at dallon with fascination. their pretty faces made each other weak and venerable.

they broke out in a fit of smiles and giggles. they were happy.

________________________________

yikes