tango: maureen

"the cars are filthy. we should wash them," were the first words that dallon heard his fiancé say when he came home. he looked up at him. "babe, it's hot outside," brendon rolled his eyes and pouted. "the water is cold and we'll probably get wet so it won't feel as hot. please? it'll be fun," brendon's pouty voice and actual pout made dallon sigh. "fine. only because you're so adorable," he said as he got up from the couch.

brendon took his hand and dragged him outside. he opened the garage and grabbed the soap, sponge, and bucket while dallon turned on and unraveled the hose. to start running it, he sprayed brendon as he was walking out of the garage and laughed as he got a glare and the finger from the smaller man. "aw, did brenny get wet?" dallon smiled innocently as brendon put the bucket at his feet. "just fill the damn thing. jerk," he added as he walked away. "bitch," dallon answered, earning a groan from his fiancé.

the two washed both cars while singing together. most chores they did together ended up as duets, and this one was no different. as brendon was singing the beginning of tango: maureen, dallon took the hose and sprayed right in the center of brendon's chest. he gasped and dallon sprayed him again, and eventually brendon's entire shirt was soping wet and clinging to his toned figure easily. he shrugged and pulled the shirt off, tossing it to the side.

brendon only continued to sing, and dallon finally joined in. brendon managed to slide over the hood of the car, stealing the hose from the taller man, spraying his chest, causing him to pull off his shirt too in somewhat appropriate timing with the song.

now, the sad thing about having two absolute musical nerds is that they've learned the dances for some of their favorite songs. the even sadder thing is that they've done this number together before as a rehersal for when brendon's theatre class in college did rent.

dallon already knew both parts for this song.

the pair dancing was an amazing sight, actually. the two recited lines while laughing at themselves and each other. their laughter faded to smiles as they sang, and their smiles faded to a short kissing break.

the two ended as a laughing mess, and dallon froze before making a break for the hose. he picked it up and sprayed brendon, laughing when brendon pushed him playfully and pulled the hose out of his hands, spraying him in revenge.

the hysteria the couple was displaying was enough for their neighbor, kenny, came out dying of laughter. "you two are grown ass men and are still having hose fights," brendon looked at dallon, as if permission for something. dallon knew exactly what it was that brendon wanted and nodded. brendon turned to kenny and, with a straight face, sprayed him with the hose.

"let us have our fun, harris."

___________________________

oops that one was short
rent is pretty great, okay?