that goddammed teacher

dallon weekes took his job very seriously. being an art teacher was as important to him as it was fun. he was known as the laid back teacher. the one that didn't care if you went on your phone during class as long as you got your work done. the one that made jokes that made the whole class laugh. the one that everyone wanted.

dallon found himself competing with brendon, the theatre teacher.

brendon urie was the exact same way as dallon was. he was laid back, told jokes, and let his students do whatever on fridays. many students signed up for brendon's class because of this, and ever since he became a teacher, dallon had been losing students who wanted to be in his class.

so, it was fitting that on a friday, brendon had walked into dallon's class to talk.

"mr. urie. why in the world would you want to speak to me?" dallon questioned him, tapping his fingertips on his desk. brendon shrugged. "it's friday m, you're attractive, and i'd like to get to know you," he smiled and pushed his sleeves up farther on his arms.

dallon looked his fellow teacher up and down, taking note of what he was wearing. he had on a pair of black skinny jeans, combat boots, a white button down whose sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, black suspenders, and a bow tie. truly a theatre teacher.

he then looked around his room to see his students all talking or on their phones and sighed. "fine. talk away, urie," he crossed his arms over his chest and watched him as he sat on the edge of his desk. "did you have to see if i'm worthy of talking to you, weekes?" dallon shrugged in response. "you're stealing students' interest from me. you've offset the proper balance in the fine arts programs." brendon laughed. "i see how it is," he ran his fingers through his hair, glancing at the clock on the wall. "oh, i've got to do something right now. farewell, mr. weekes," brendon said dramatically as he hopped off the desk and walked out of the room.

truly a theatre teacher.

and a drama queen.

after a while, brendon kept coming to talk to dallon during his classes. it got to the point where he was so annoyed by this that he actually had to tell him to stop and teach his own damn class.

that friday, the teacher's pretty face had once again entered the art teacher's room.

"mr. urie. you deliberately disobeyed me," he walked up to him, looking down at him. "okay, mufasa. jesus. i missed you. you're too pretty to be without seeing for long periods of time, weekes. sorry," he crossed his arms over his chest and have him a smug smirk. dallon rolled his eyes and had to refrain himself for giving him the finger. "i'm kind of too busy doing my job to flirt with you, urie. it'd be great if you did yours too."

dallon leaned against the wall and watched as brendon left without any snarky remark like normal.

he also secretly caught a glance of his ass as he left.

it was a while before brendon visited again, however. about three weeks to be exact. dallon had begun to grow worried about him, so, at the end of the day, he walked out of his classroom and to brendon's. he stood in the doorframe for a few moments, and stepped through the threshold of the theatre room. it was a very large room with a taller ceiling than most classrooms. it had two doors on the back wall of the room, and three on the side closest to the door to enter. one was an office, and dallon didn't want to assume what the other two were.

he walked to the office, whose door was open, and knocked anyways. it'd be rude to just walk in. brendon looked up from his laptop and smiled. "i thought you were too busy to flirt, weekes." dallon shrugged and walked into the incredibly small office, looking around. "how do you work in such a small space all day?" brendon laughed at that. "i work in a very large room all day, babe, not in here. i only do grading and paperwork and other teacher-y shit in here," he stood up from his desk and stretched out.

the walls had an assortment of musical, television, movie, broadway, and production posters pasted onto them. there were am array of old props and replicas on the shelves and his desk. the amount of stuff he had in this cramped office was amazing to dallon. he eventually found himself staring at brendon. "you like something you see, weekes?" he crossed his arms over his chest. dallon nodded in response,
not taking his eyes off of brendon.

this was the first time he ever got a good look at the crazy teacher. he had a very blocky but sharp jawline, his nose was wide but met up in a point adorably, his cheekbones were sharp, his eyes were large and a beautiful shade of brown, his hair was perfectly styled into a messy quiff, and his lips were perfectly plush and kissable.

"you're analyzing me again," brendon said as his usual smug smile returned. "you'd be very nice to draw. you're very detailed and intricate. it's interesting," dallon thought aloud. brendon hummed in interest, cocking his head to the side and parting his lips slightly. "is it, now?" dallon nodded. "i see. you're very pretty yourself," he stepped closer to dallon.

by now the two were extremely close to each other. far too close in dallon's mind. he'd usually back away to make some space, but he didn't mind brendon being that close to him.

"you have very pretty lips, urie," he said quietly. "so do you, weekes," brendon responded. dallon reached out and let his fingertips trace over his delicate features, watching as brendon's lips parted in interest. he let brendon wrap his fingers around his wrist gently while he traced. "it would be a shame if we were to waste those pretty lips of yours," dallon hummed, letting his thumb brush across brendon's lower lip. "why don't we put them to good use, then, Weekes?" he leaned into him so that their chests were touching and dallon's back was pressed against the wall behind him.

"please. call me dallon," he said before he connected their lips, feeling brendon press against his chest even more. dallon's hand trailed down his side, resting on his thigh. their kiss began to heat when Dallon ran his tongue across brendon's bottom lip and bit down on it, causing him to moan, and letting dallon's tongue inside of his mouth. dallon tapped brendon's thigh, to which he answered by jumping up and wrapping his legs around dallon's waist. brendon pulled away with a gasp and when dallon gripped his thigh.

"brendon. very nice to meet you, dal."

___________________________

vices era was a blessing