31

When she woke up, she first noticed two things one she is at her own house and second her pack is hovering over her as she is going to faint again but none of them concerned her because she is busy wondering how on the earth her pack was able to get inside her house? Before the fight, she and her dad spread mountain ash to every corner of the house so not a single werewolf can enter her house and attack her father. " I broke the barrier so that way everyone can enter the house otherwise they would be feeling antsy not knowing your condition." said a voice that she haven't heard in a long while and it was none other than Danny. She quickly got up from the sofa despite the pack members trying to get her back to sofa so she can rest but she didn't want to instead she went straight towards him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"When did you came back and why wasn't I told about it"? she asked him as she hit him in the chest playfully and hugged him tightly. "Stiles, I promise you that I would give you answers to every single question you have in your mind right now. However, you need your rest now because according to your pack and overprotective mate you apparently used magic to stop the fight once for all and fainted." Replied Danny as he lead her to the sofa where she can rest for now. "Oh God, what happened in the fight"? asked Stiles because if she uses her magic heavily then everything becomes hazy. "You don't honestly remember"? asked Derek slowly wondering whether he should tell her everything about what happened. "I remember losing my temper and chanting a spell after that I don't remember much." said Stiles looking at each member of her pack hoping that they would tell her. "Well apparently you created a spell and you were different as if someone took over your body and you took away the McCall pack's abilities to shift into werewolves and made Scott and others forget that supernatural exists." Said Boyd. "What about Malia? I think she ran away." said Stiles. "She did ran away but Jackson and Parrish here caught up with her and that is where Danny showed up and together both of them took care of her. She is no longer our concern." Replied Erica as she and the rest of the pack gave the latter people proud looks.

Stiles was a little upset about that but she knew it was for the right reasons, she turned around to face Peter who has been quiet during the entire ordeal. "Peter, we are sorry after all she is your daughter." told Stiles hoping that he wouldn't lose control and fight with them. "Don't be sad, because recently I found out that Malia was not my daughter instead I have a son." replied Peter shocking everyone including Derek because he didn't know about that and now he has a cousin. "Who is it Peter?" asked Isaac as the suspense was killing him and the rest of the pack. Instead of answering, he went towards the place where Jackson was standing and stood in front of him and said "Hello son." which shocked everyone including Jackson because he has given up on finding his real parents but here his real father is here right in front of him. They both hugged each other tightly and never letting go. There were tears flowing from their eyes including the rest of the pack as they hugged each other in happiness for their pack mate.

Once the father and son reunited, Peter turned around and faced his pack because there is something he wants to tell them for a long time. He had a lot of time to think about it during the time he spent in the mad house. "Now, I have been reunited with my son there is something I would like to say to all of you especially you Derek. First of all, I would like to say I am sorry for starting this mess and biting Scott, I was mad that time because I was much more concerned about haunting the Argents who are responsible for killing my and Derek's family and because of this madness I killed Laura. I tried to kill you Derek because I knew that you would be weak and not join me for that cause. Furthermore, Lydia I am truly sorry for what I have done you in order to come back to life and Stiles I am sorry for hurting you despite us being rocky allies in protecting the town. But now everything has changed a lot because we have a Hale pack that is becoming stronger day by day. Each individual of you has made me proud and I am pretty sure that Talia would be proud of you all including you Derek because you are a good Alpha. You have a mate in Stiles who is strong and has your back all the times. We might be a mismatched pack but who cares because each of us has their own strengths and weakness. I am confident and happy that Beacon Hills have protectors who is willing to protect this town from supernatural people and creatures who tries to disrupt the peace." said Peter and Stiles stood up and hugged him and said to him "We accept your apology after all we are family."