27

It was time for the battle and everyone felt ready and anxious at the same time. Sheriff was at home because he hasnt fully recovered yet but he is protected because every inch of her house is covered with moutain ash so nobody can enter the house and attack her father.
The place where both of the pack has designated to meet is at the Preserve where a sense of deja vu can be felt because it was the place where it all started. However, before the battle begin the Hale pack has sent out to the message to the another pack to have peace talks but they havent repiled so they have no other choice.
Both of the packs has arrived and ranks are spread, Boyd is near Derek and Stiles remained to his another side to indicate that she is Alpha mate the most important position apart from Boyd who is the second in command.
She cannot believe that it has come to this and she searched Scott's face to see any traces of her former best friend who is like a puppy and never thought of ill towards anybody but she cannot find them instead she saw someone who has become cocky and arrogant due to the abilites he has gained from the bite and being proud for being the rare Alpha also known as True Alpha which according to Peter never existed in any cases.