24

Everyone in the Hale pack was just walking in the Preserve to go to Stiles's house for dinner when all the wolfs started to smell someone's scent. "What happened? Is it a threat"? Asked Stiles as she looked around the source who is responsible for Derek to flash his red eyes and fangs to come out. The rest of the pack members even flashed their yellow eyes in response while suddenly Lydia started screaming due to this all the werewolfs howled in pain. Stiles stiffed in horror because she knew that if Lydia started screaming it meant a supernatural death but whose?
Lydia stopped screaming and the rest of the others stopped flashing their eyes whereas Parrish burst into flames and then Stiles and Sheriff had their magic senses started tingling meaning that there is a storm brewing and this is the calm before the storm starts. Everyone has a moment with a with their supernatural powers and later Derek repiled "Its Malia, she was here." At that moment, Stiles felt like a panic attack coming because if Malia saw them and obviously she would tell Scott and he would try to attack them. Derek saw his mate having a panic attack and try to calm her down by telling her to breath in and out.