~Intro~

Y/N's PoV-

I was running through a very thick forest, trying to escape the Holy Knights that were chasing me. My H/L H/C hair constantly going in front of my face. I came to the edge of the forest, and saw a tavern not to far from where I stood. I quickly approached the tavern and swung the door open. It was empty, which made it very quiet. I shut the door as quietly as possible.

"Sup pretty lady! Here for a drink?" A guy with blond hair and emerald green eyes asked.

I looked at him and said,"You look a little young to be here, kid. But to answer your question, I guess I could have one."

"Kid?? All have you know I'm the owner of this fine drinking establishment!"He said proudly.

"Just get me a drink, nothing too strong though."

I shrugged and sat at an empty corner table. Not soon after, the man came back with my drink. He looks familiar, but I can't really put my finger on it.

"Here ya go! So what's your name?"He asked, handing me the drink.

"Y/N. Yours?"

He tensed up a bit, but kept a stupid grin on his face."Meliodas"

"Well Meliodas thanks for the booze-"I started, but was interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

"OPEN UP! WE KNOW YOU HAVE PRINCESS ELIZABETH AND Y/N!"A man shouted.

Meliodas looked at me confused. I chugged my drink he brought me and asked,"Hey is there a back exit?"

"Yeah, but-"

I put some money on the table."Thanks for the booze. Gotta run!"

I stood up and headed for the door, but saw a silver haired chick there.

"I assume you're princess Elizabeth Huh?"I said to her.

"O-Oh yes!"

"I'm Y/N, pleasure to meet you."

I opened the back door."Follow me, I know the woods pretty well."

I could hear Meliodas talking with who I assume are Holy Knights. Elizabeth nodded, and I counted to three.

"1"

"2"

"3!"

We sprinted out the door, but we're seen by one of the Holy Knights.

"Look! Two girls ran out the back!"He shouted.

I could hear them chasing us. I picked up the speed a bit.

"Seize them!"One shouted.

"Elizabeth hurry!"I yelled.

They were gaining on us, we were jumping over roots and just trying to get away. For a princess, she was pretty athletic. We made it to the forest's edge, and jumped into a tree. A pig was chasing who I assume to be the leader of the group to the cliff.

Suddenly, the pig pushed him off"Down you go!"

I looked over at Elizabeth and saw that Meliodas dude groping her breast.

"Damn perv...."I huffed.

All three of us jumped out of the tree. We stood closer to the cliffside and Meliodas began talking to Elizabeth.

"So, why are you looking for the seven deadly sins anyways?"He asked

Well now I'm interested. I silently listen into their conversation.