Epilouge (Zoë)

Zoë's P.O.V

"David!" I screamed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Chuckling he turned to my colleagues, "sorry, but I need to borrow her." Slapping my ass he turned and marched down the long, winding hallways until he came to an open meeting room and closed and locked the door behind us.

"Dr. Elliot," he growled, gripping my hips.

Smiling and wrapping my hands around his neck, "Dr. Elliot."

"God damn you're looking hot today," he whispered and leaned in pecking my lips before licking up my neck.

*That's the way -uh huh uh huh- I like it*

My pager blared making both of us jump. Grabbing the small device I saw one of my interns was paging me from triage.

"See you at home," I smiled and pecked his lips before moving around him and out the door racing down to the student in need.

------

"Mommy!"

I was tackled by the toddler triplets as soon as I stepped in the door. My foot slipped and I end up landing on our hardwood floors with my children playing 'King of the mountain' on mommy.

"Cholë, Wyatt, Karter!" David barked making the kids slide off me and stare up at my husband, "what did I say about tripping mommy when she comes home from work?"

"Not to," they all responded and hung their heads as they walked into the kitchen.

David smiled down at me and yanked me off the floor pressing his lips to mine in a loving manner. As we stood there just admiring each other I felt David slip my beeper off my hip and throw it into the living room. Soon after his hands began to explore while his lips busied themselves with mine.

Once again being interrupted, a long knocking came from our oak door.

Sighing David let go of me and pulled open the door to reveal my three dads all looking excited. Smiling David greeted them all with hugs and then lead them to meet me behind him. Seth was the first one to fall into my embrace, hugging me even though I reeked of hospital and was wearing my sixth pair of scrubs today.

"I love you," Seth whispered squeezing me and pulling away as he heard the kids yelling and running down the hallway.

"Grandpa!" They all screamed and ran towards Seth.

Smiling he knelt down and hollered back, "grandkids!" You would think being almost 55 would slow him down, but he keeps it going for these small ones. They love their grandparents.

As I hugged Shawn and Eli both of them squeezed me and said nothing about my stench or my disarray of a home. Slipping away I jogged down the hallway to the master bedroom and hurried to strip and hop in the shower.

Sighing I let the hot water run down my back, instantly relaxing my overworked muscles. Pouring shampoo into my hand I heard laughter coming from the kitchen followed by the kid's shouts of joy. Smiling I lathered my long dirty blonde hair and rinsed myself.

"No need to wash when we're just going to get all sweaty later," David's voice flooded my ears before his hands followed, resting on my waist and wrapping around to hug me from behind.

Chuckling I just turned, "so, you want to to smell of sick people and medicine while we have sex?" I asked him being brutally honest.

Sighing David smiled, "I would have sex with you no matter what you smelt like," he paused kissing my bare shoulder, "looked like," he paused again kissing the base of my jaw, "I love you, no matter what." He smiled and finished by quickly pecking my lips.

"Forever?" I smiled holding up my pinky finger.

"Forever," he smiled locking his finger with mine.