Chapter 1; One piece

{SHAWN ABOVE!}
      Shawn's P.O.V

     The wind from the late November weather chilled me as I walked to the front gates of the school building. I pulled my jacket closer to me and turned up my music as loud as it could go. I didn't want to deal with anyone today.

     Opening the doors I was met with the blast of the heater. Sighing I stripped off my leather jacket leaving me with a hoodie, black skinnies, and my favorite mid calf black boots. Starting to walk again I could hear the buzz of people over my music so I turned it to a louder song. 'The drug in me is you' by Falling in Reverse started playing and I bobbed my head along.

     Then someone bumped into me harshly sending me flying to the floor. I hit it with a good smack not being able to catch myself.

       "Oh my god, Shawn I'm so sorry!" I heard someone yell as they tried to help me off the floor. Growling I pushed them away from me standing up on my own.

     "How many times do I have to tell you people. Do not touch me." I spat and then marched the rest of the way to my locker pissed off now. Why did he think he could touch me? He wasn't anyone special! No body touches a future alpha, no body.

     I growled once more opened my locker and throwing my jacket into it. I grabbed my history book and then slammed it shut.

     "Stupid people getting in my stupid way. Why do thy have to be so stupid?" I thought walking towards my first class.

     "Mr. Ortiz!" Someone behind me yelled and jabbed me in the shoulder making me jump. I turned seeing the principal and painted on my best smile. Taking out a headphone I replied,

     "Good morning, Mrs, Bailer. How may I help you?" She glared at me and pointed to my beanie.

     "Off indoors Mr. Ortiz we go over this time and time again and no electronic use during school hours," she reminded me of the school policy. Quite frankly I didn't give a shit. I wasn't hiding drugs and my music isn't offensive or sending secret messages. What's wrong?

     I sighed heavily taking the beanie off my head, exposing my poor cold scalp. I ran my hand through my hair and over the small shaved hairs on my left side.

       "Happy?" I asked stuffing my beanie, Ipod and headphones in my bag.

     "Very. Now go socialise Mr. Alpha," she smiled and walked away.

     Okay then.

       Turning back around to my desired designation I smelled the most wonderful smell. It made my wolf jump for joy and I smiled. Vanilla and strawberries. Looking around my eyes landed on a boy I've never seen before. He had remotely long black hair in an 'emo' style and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.

     Mate! My wolf yelled begging me to press my body against his. To do something to get acknowledged. Acting on instincts I quickly jogged over to the beautiful boy slamming him against the lockers behind him.

     "That's one way to say hello," he chuckled his eyes raking down my face as if trying to mesmerise every feature. Not wanting to go through the whole 'I'm a future alpha' shit I quickly leaned in smashing his lips into mine. He moaned on contact throwing his arms around my neck. Pulling away smiling I started pulling him toward the front doors.

     "W-what are you doing?" He asked his voice smaller than the confident sarcasm there was in it a minute ago.

     "Just trust me. Let me show you something," I tugged on his sleeve. He sighed and followed obediently out the doors back into the November wind.

     "Are you gonna kill me? Cause I barely know you and now you're dragging me outside saying to trust you. Is that how this works you kiss and kill. Literally," he snorted his bangs falling in front of his face. "If so I would just like to tell you that you are a great kisser." I smiled and stopped walking turning to him. We were in between the football field and the front lawn now.

     "What pack are you part of? Unless your a vampire then what clan are you apart of?" I asked him and watched as his face morphed into confusion. Is he .............human?

     "Pack? Clan? What are we in Twilight? No," He laughed flicking his hair off his forehead.

     "Okay, then let me show you something," I smiled stepping back from him and stripping of my sweatshirt feeling the cold wind hitting my naked chest.

Seth's P.O.V

     I watched in shock as this boy stepped back from me and shed his shirt. He's obviously Jacob in whatever Twilight he was talking about. I internally laughed at my own joke but soon saw he was standing in his underwear in the snow.

     "What the hell are you doing?" I questioned looking around quickly making sure no one was around to see this. My cheeks were flaming from being around his body.

     "Just, trust me," he nodded. I then heard bone cracking pops making me flinch and turn away from him. Once that stopped I turned around but didn't open my eyes.

     "Are you dead? What happened?" I asked stretching my arms out looking for the hot guy. Suddenly there was a furry companion by my side. Shrieking I jumped away and looked down. A wolf? What the rocky road is a wolf doing on school property? And where there strawberry cheesecake did that hot guy go?

     "Hello? Did you just leave me here? Is this how I die?" I screamed, really hoping no one is hearing my blabbering I sighed looking down at the wolf again. The wolf was a light brown colour, had pale blue eyes, and white spots here and there. He was adorable.

       "I'm sorry I don't carry around treats for wolves. I don't think anyone carries around a raw steak," I giggled at my own joke leaning down and offering my hand out to him. He nuzzled his face into it surprising me. The tingles it shot up my arm made me question something though.

     He asked me about Twilight before this happened. Could he be the......no.

       "Mr. Good-looks are you the adorable wolf?" I asked the wolf looking into the pale blue eyes. The wolf growled and I heard the bone crunching snaps again making me cringe.

     "Bingo," I heard the deep voice once more.
This time there was no wolf.

       "So if you're a werewolf where's my Edward?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. The dude laughed making me quirk my brow at him.

     "This is an all werewolf school, babe. And I, Shawn Ortiz, am your mate," he smiled tugging his jeans back onto his legs. Shocked I just stared at him. But also because he had a nice body too.

       "You mean like soulmate? I'm your soulmate?" I asked for clarification. He nodded picking his sweatshirt up from the snow.

     "Exactly. The Moon goddess sets everyone up with a mate. Another half. She never gets it wrong so don't question her," he said his eyes narrowing at me as he slipped his sweatshirt on.

     "Never gets it wrong, huh. Guess I'll have to follow that tradition," I smiled stepping forward.

     "Guess so," he whispered wrapping me is his big warm arms for a hug. I didn't know this boy, but I didn't want to let go.