Chapter 33||Prickly Stick & Lightning

Seth's P.O.V

           I was pulled out of my sleep by harsh jostling to my shoulders accompanied with a loud -and not to mention high pitch- scream.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! I'm here bitch!" An all too familiar voice screamed right next to my ear making me jump up and smack my forehead on something, hard. Groaning I gripped my forehead with my right palm and looked at the culprit of my pain. My eyes shoot open when I look up and see my best friend ever.

"TEAGEN!" I throw myself onto the girl my arms around her neck. I pushed her backwards so I was laying on top of her with her arms around my back and I couldn't help the tears of joy from escaping my eyes. "I can't believe you're here."

"I'll always be here for you small bean," Teagen chuckled calling me by my childhood nickname, "I love you too much to leave you alone." Kissing the side of my head she pushed me making me roll off her onto the side of the bed. Sighing she sat up and hopped off the bed onto the shag carpet. "Well, I was sent to wake you and tell you food is ready."

Smiling I looked to the side to catch eyes with her, "race you!" Springing off the bed I took off running out of the door, down the hallway, and finally down the stairs. As my socked foot made contact with the hard wood floors of the walkway I lost balance and fell backwards. My head, for the second time that morning, smashed into something hard...the floor.

My eyes shut and pain overtook me sending me into darkness.

__ __ __ __ __

When I opened my eyes everything was blurry and I was somewhere cold with distant voices screaming my name. Blinking a few times I could make out Eli's worried expression. Raising my hand I cupped his warm cheek and sighed.

My head was pounding.

"Is he okay?" I heard Teagen's voice, "I fee really bad! I knew racing was a bad idea in socks." I could hear the worry in her voice and it sounded like she was coming closer.

"How are you feeling?" Eli asked starring down into my eyes with his chocolate ones. Groaning I let go of him and gripped my temples rotating my fingers around in a circular motion. I shook my head stopping when it felt like I was jabbing one million needles into my brain and just shit my eyes.

     "I'll get him alive," I heard Shawn's voice followed by retreating footsteps and a few seconds later I heard a cabinet door open.

     "Ya'know I never figured my first time meeting your two boyfriends would go anything like this," I heard Teagen say sarcastically followed by a fit of giggles from both her and Eli.

     Bitches. I thought they were supposed to take care of me...not make fun of me.

     __        __        __        __        __

                            Eli's P.O.V

     (A few hours later)

      "Rich, you are...NOT the father!" Dr. Phil exclaimed making the audience roar with astonishment. I had blocked out the television as soon as it was turned on. I had been watching a peaceful looking Seth sleep with his head on my lap. 

     "Why are we watching this again?" Shawn whined turning towards a historical Teagen on the ground. She held the remote between her thighs. Her hands preoccupied with stuffing her mouth with an assortment of food she found around the house.

     Turning her head toward Shawn her face went blank, "because I'm the guest...and a girl, therefore it makes me the master of this remote," she shrugged laughing and then chucked the remote at Shawn. "It's my favourite show, but I've already seen all of them a quadrillion times." Shawn caught the remote between his chest and elbow and happily picked it up and switched the channel. My attention was pulled from the two of them when Seth began to stir.

     "Afternoon sleepyhead," I smiled down at the small boy. Smiling back he reached up and rested his hand on my cheek again. "Feel better?"

     Nodding he responded, "much." Dropping his hand he turned and looked towards his best friend. "Food?" Extending his hand out Teagen turned and smiled playing a handful of sour patch kids in his hand.

     "Sure small bean," she giggled and watched as he placed one in his mouth and squinted his eyes at her at the nickname.

     Swallowing he retorted,"whatever lightning." She gasped and then threw the whole bag at Seth.

     "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again!" She yelled standing up and marching out of the living room. Stopping suddenly she looked back and smiled. "Prickly stick," which made Seth spring from the couch.

     "You whore! At least I don't sleep with someone and cum two minutes in!" He screamed with a smile on his face while watching Teagen's face turn red.

     Growling Teagen stepped forward," but I'm not the one who slept with Greg freaking Mount and caught an STD that made my dick itchy for months!"

     The room was eerily quiet for a few minutes and then suddenly both of them collapsed to the floor laughing.

     What the fuck just happened?

______________________________

       A\N; Yeah, I know it's short. Just an introductory to Teagen & Seth's friendship. Don't ask where I got the nicknames from...

     Anyway, I know writing this story is kind of like work right now but I was thinking...when my life steadies out of starting to work on another story I have an idea for. I WOULD STILL WRITE IN THIS STORY! Just tell me what you think of my idea...please don't steal.

              Title; Experiments |Boyxboy|

     Sometimes when people go missing,they don't get found...and other times they end up as Damon Ramsey's lab experiments.

     Jay was 5 when he disappeared and twelve years later, at age seventeen, is one of Dr.Ramsey's success stories. Through all of the years of torture, unnecessary surgeries, and well...experiments Jay's brain is fried. He doesn't speak out of fear. He doesn't smile, out of fear. He doesn't laugh, out of fear. He doesn't cry, out of fear. But, he does love.

     Aaron, Dr.Ramsey's son, turned into a monster. The nineteen year old forced into experiments since birth. He has personality issues and voices in his head. His eyes were dyed red at a young age so Damon could use him to scare off curious adults from the building. Aaron sports ram horns atop his head, red eyes, sharp canine teeth that were once living inside the mouth of an actual canine, and long bright purple hair.

     If Dr.Ramsey hears word about the two's secret kisses and touches...no one will live.

     ___________
          Thoughts? Ideas?
          I've been thinking about this idea for awhile and I think it will be a story where I can really let my imagination flow.