Chapter 16

Okay guys. I feel like this book has been droning on and on.. so this will be the second to last chapter I'll be updating okay? I apologize for it, but I haven't had many ideas, and I haven't updated a ton. But the book will end next chapter.

Also, you, the reader, you and Ash are now Adults and are married to each other. You both moved back to the Kanto region after you and Ash won the Alolan League. Because of you being a Pokemon master, You and Ash now live in a fancy mansion because of all of the money you have gotten.

So I hope you like the chapter, again I'm sorry for going to be ending it.

*Your p.o.v.*

I sat on the couch with Aiko and Miho on my left, the three of us staring at Kanto's Got Talent. The show had just ended and commercials came on, so I got up to get a snack before Pokémon Ninja Warrior came on.

As I went to the kitchen and looked through the pantry, I felt two arms wrap around me and a kiss me planted on top of my head.

"Hey ash." I smiled, looking up at him. Instead of his younger, childish look, he now looked very mature and strong. His hair was still he same but now he slightly had a beard.

"Honey don't be eating snacks. We're going to a dinner with your Grandmother and parents. Remember?"

"Yeah yeah I know. I should go get ready. I'll be downstairs in an hour and a half."

I kissed his nose before walking upstairs to get ready. Tonight was the night to say it..

I quickly showered and washed my hair and body, loving the smell of my soap and shampoo. The tile on the flooring was cold when I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel, taking a few minutes to dry myself off and get warm.

I threw on some clothes that I brought into the bathroom and started to do my hair and makeup. Which after an hour of doing that I was finally done.

I went to Ash and I's bedroom and changed into my dress, studying myself in the mirror as I did so.

What your makeup, hair and dress looks like-

It was only a casual meet-up, which I asked for so I could announce something

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was only a casual meet-up, which I asked for so I could announce something. When I walked back downstairs Ash was ready so we could leave on time. I smiled as we both walked to the car, on our way to the restaurant.

*Time skip to everyone at he restaurant*

We were all peacefully chatting and eating our food, when my grandmother piped up.

"You know (Y/n), I'm not getting any younger here, and neither are you. Before I die, I want some great-granbabies!!" She stated, tapping the table with her hand. My mother and father about choked on their food as Ash and I blushed slightly.

"Now now, I don't think she's ready for kids yet right? I thought you only wanted Pokémon??" My father looked at me, his eyes telling me that he actually wanted Grandchildren.

"Well-" I was cut off by my mother. "Well that's when she was younger dear. And I would LOVE grandchildren!!" Her eyes beamed as she continued to munch at her salad.

"You never know! Kids would be great though! I've always wanted to be a father." Ash smiled, nudging my arm slightly.

"Well I've got news for you. I AM pregnant!" I made Jazz hands as all of my family members and Ash dropped their silverware, making everyone in the restaurant that heard it look at us.

"I-I'm going to be a father!!!" Ash practically screamed, hugging me from the side and kissing my cheek. Everyone around me congratulated us happily before continuing to eat.

The night ended with happiness and love for the future....

I hope you liked the chapter!
See you later PokeFans!
~PokeSam
Word Count: 671 words