Chapter 17 (End)

*Your p.o.v.; short chapter; when you and Ash are elderly*

I sat on the back porch in a chair, watching my son and his family swim in the pool. His Wife Melissa was playing with their only son Toby in the shallow end. Toby seemed to love being in his floaty, since he was only three. My son Jack, was playing Marco Polo with his two daughters Amy and Rose, who were both seven.

Ash walked out of the house with two ice tea lemonades and handed me one before sitting next to me. We both had grey hairs and were old. But that didn't mean we weren't young at heart. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek before continuing to watch our family play.

My mind started to wander to the times when we were young. I smiled at it, remembering all of the good times.

As the sun set, and our family went to bed, I looked at the statue outside from the window. It was a statue of a Pokeball, marking our adventures together. I smiled, before turning off the lights and heading to bed. I was content with life.

Ash and I ended up falling asleep, holding each other gently, as the soft breeze from outside swept across the outside of our house, the day ending.

What a good life.

And that's the end! I really hope you liked this, I liked writing it! Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but I'm going to write a new book!!

It will be: My Senpai ~ Jacksepticeye X Reader. I'll probably do a Markiplier X Reader at some point.

See you later PokeFans!
~PokeSam
Word Count: 280 Words