Chapter 4

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

I woke up at seven in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom and changed out of my pajamas into my everyday outfit. When I walked out my Pokémon were already up and ready. "Okay.. C'mon guys.." I said before leaving a note on the door. Me and all of my Pokémon walked into town and started to take a walk at a forest hiking path at the park. I'll make Arcinane taller like she's supposed to be.. But since Arcinane is like 6 foot tall she'll be taller than me 'cause I'm short. I walked in silence as all my Pokémon followed. My Pikachu was right by my feet on my left, Arcinane on my right, Chrizard and Lucario walking behind us, and all the eeveelutions behind us. "So what are we gonna do guys?" I asked sighing as I looked up at the sky. They all said their names and I nodded. "I'm just going to listen to my music on low volume..." I said putting my earbuds in and making sure I could hear all of my Pokémon.

*Ash's p.o.v.*

I woke up and moved my arms around the side of the bed with my eyes closed. Feeling nothing there, I opened my eyes. "(Y/n)?" I asked groggily sitting up as I saw a note on the door. I got out of bed and went over and grabbed it.

Hey guys,

Don't worry I just went out for a walk with my Pokémon, I'll be back by Nine thirty in time for Ash's gym battle. I just want to clear my head for some reasons so I'll be back soon. See ya!

~(Y/n) ❤️✌🏻

I smiled as I put it on the table so everyone else would see it. Clemont and Serena woke up so now only Bonnie was sleeping. "Hey guys want some breakfast??" I asked as everyone nodded. "Sure! I'll go wake up Bonnie!" Clemont said walking to the edge of Serena's and Bonnie's bed waking Bonnie up. "Where's (Y/n)?" Serena asked confused. "She left a note saying she went on a walk with all of her Pokémon and that she would be back by 9:30 in time for my battle." I replied as Serena nodded. "Okay we're ready!" Clemont said as Bonnie got out of bed with Dedenne. We grabbed our stuff out of the hotel room since (Y/n) had everything in her bag with her. We walked to the dining hall and ate our free breakfast.

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

Me and my Pokémon eventually walked back into town and I put Charizard, and all my Eeveelutions away except for Leafeon and Jolteon. Lucario walked to my right, as Pikachu was on my shoulder, and Leafeon and Jolteon on Arcinanes back. We were walking in town when I saw a Pokémon fashion shop. "C'mon guys!" I said as my Pokémon followed. Since I wasn't able to give them a present for the Pokémon festival in Coumarine city I figured I'd get them all a present, especially to make it easier for Charizard and Lucario to mega evolve in battle. I walked into the store and immediately found them all something. I got myself a heart locket with a picture of all of us in it, I'm surprised it fit.