Chapter 15

*Your p.o.v.*

It was the last day being on Melemele Island, for today we were going to Akala Island to do our next trial.

Aiko (Pikachu), Ash's Pikachu, and Miho (Arcanine) were laying on the floor playing with each other as Ash and I packed up all of our stuff in the hotel.

I was getting all of my Pokeballs together when I was kissed on the neck and hands wrapped around my waist.

I immediately blushed and turned my head to look at Ash, he was smirking. "Why so touchy all of a sudden?" I asked smiling as he smiled back and shrugged his shoulders.

"Haven't kissed you in awhile." He said blankly as I sighed smiling, the both of us embracing each other in a long, passionate kiss.

We both pulled away after a minute for air, and continued to pack our stuff.

*Time Skip*

We were now by the Ferry Terminal and Hau, Lillie and Kukui were there. Everyone had smiles on their faces. The boat was here to leave and we were all boarding it. I put my bag on a bench on the deck and sat down, Ash sitting next to me. He kissed my cheek and Lillie and Hau immediately let out a huge, "AW!!"

"I SHIP IT!!" They both practically screamed, making Ash and I blush.

After a couple minutes of waiting Kukui got on the boat and we left into the sunset, leaving Melemele Island.

I was happy. And that's how it should be.

                            The End!

See you later PokeFans!
~PokeSam

Word Count: 263 words!!

Did you really think I'm done?

Well fear not human!

I'm not even done with the chapter!!!

Now I'm offended!!

I wouldn't end it just like that after asking ideas!

I'm not THAT mean!

Anyways onto the CORRECT part of the chapter!!!

*Your p.o.v.*

Ash and I were BOOKING it! We were both kind of late because we kind of had like maybe a make-out session..... heheheheheh...

But because of that we were both riding the Tauros' to the Ferry Terminal to be there for the boat. If we weren't there we'd have to wait two days for the next boat.

So yeah we were going like MAJOR speed run booking it, in order to get there. As we neared the Ferry Terminal, we both saw that everyone was already boarding. We saw that and moved faster on the Tauros'.

We neared the corner and almost crashed into each other as we stopped, we were finally here. I returned my Tauros to the pager and so did Ash, and we ran to the boat.

I'm having Deja Vû...

As soon as I stepped on the boat I went to sit down. From moving so fast and abruptly stopping did not help my stomach feel okay.

"Quite he entrance. Take some ginger, helps the sick feeling." Lillie said happily, handing me some in a little container.

I thanked her happily and started to eat some of the ginger, I gave Ash a little bit of it.

A loud horn honked from the boat, signaling is to leave to Akala Island.

Kukui went to talk to the captain and Lillie and Hau talked to each other on the other bench.

I laid my head on Ash's shoulder, the calm rocking of the boat killing me to sleep.

The sun set slowly over the horizon, everyone sleeping for the night..

Okay, the chapter is now done!

See you later PokeFans!
~PokeSam

Word Count: 586 words