Chapter 6

*Your p.o.v.*

Clemont got Lucario out of the cage and started to heal everyone up. We all then went back to the hotel and grabbed everything of ours and we left. "So we going to your next gym battle?" I asked as ash nodded. "And I'm gonna win!" Ash replied smiling as I smiled. "You're pretty pumped up for your next battle." Serena said smiling as ash nodded. Just as he was going to reply his stomach growled. "Heheh I guess I'm a little hungry..." Ash said as we stopped and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ooh I know a great restaurant here!" I said running as arcanine and Pikachu ran with me. I stopped at a bakery. Everyone else ran up and gasped. The bakery was big and it had all the Pokemon types in it. There was a counter for electric type, fire type, water type, etc. "so cool!" Ash practically yelled. I smiled. "Me and all of my Pokémon have been here a couple times." I said smiling as we walked in. We all ordered something for ourselves and something for our Pokemon. Luckily since the bakery was big enough I could let all of my Pokémon out to eat. "Cmon out everyone!" I said as they all came out of their Pokéballs. The others did the same thing except Bonnie let Dedenne out of her purse. All the Pokemon munched happily while we all jokes around and ate our food. "Both of your Pikachu's REALLY like each other! It's so cute!" Bonnie said smiling as me and ash looked behind us to see both of our pikachu's nuzzling each other lovingly. I blushed a bright pink as I remembered me and ash kissing on our date. I was snapped out of my thoughts by ash asking, "You okay? You look warm." He put his hand on my forehead and I blushed even more. "Y-yeah I-I-I'm fine. J-just g-g-give me a moment." I replied stuttering like crazy as I walked outside and sat on a nearby bench. "Uugghh I just embarrassed myself." I said leaning back on the bench. "Eh. I thought it was cute." I looked over and saw ash smiling. "OH MY GOSH YOU SCARED ME!" I said after almost falling off the bench. I scooted over so ash could sit next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled. "So um.. Ash?" I asked deep in thought. "Yeah?" He replied. "A-are we a thing?" I asked making him jump. "Well I would like to, but do you?? Agh I was going to ask and I ruined it." He replied looking at the ground. "It's cute though. And my answer is yes." I said kissing his cheek as I got up and walked back inside. I sat at the table and ash soon came in. We all finished eating and went back to the hotel to sleep. Me and ash got in bed and he wrapped his hands around my waist and I laid my head on his chest. "I love you." He whispered not too loud so the others would hear. "I love you too." I said only so ash could hear.

*Next Day*

I woke up and looked at the clock, 9:30 in the morning. I looked over and saw ash gone. I looked around the room and saw a note on the nightstand.

If any of you worry about me I am fine, I'm just out and about like always. Be back soon!
~Ash

"Oh ash." I whispered smiling. I went to my bag and grabbed some of the little cooking supplies I had. Luckily there were cooking utensils in the kitchen part of the hotel so I could cook. I poured everything in a bowl to make some of my special recipe Poképuffs, another bowl for Pokémon food that heals and energized Pokemon, and another bowl to make my strawberry and blueberry pancakes. Everyone was still sleeping so I tried to be as quiet as I could.

*half hour later*

I finally put everything on the stove and he oven and started to cook. I remember the first time I did something like this it took two hours...

*Ash's p.o.v.*

"Okay Pikachu. What should we get her?" I asked questioning as Pikachu looked like he was pondering this question. He jumped off my shoulder and started running, I immediately ran after him. Eventually I caught up to Pikachu and he was in front of a toy store. "I know EXACTLY what to get her!" I said to myself as Pikachu jumped on my shoulder when we went in. I walked in and found Pokémon decorations with all of her favorite Pokemon on it. "How convenient." I thought to myself smiling. I bought it and went to another store with photo albums. I had pictures leftover from when we were kids and recent ones. This will be PERFECT!

*Later*

I walked into the hotel room with pikachu to see everyone awake and at the dinner table eating food. Luckily I OF all the presents in my bag.. "Yum smells good! Who cooked all of this?"  I said drooling a little bit walking in the hotel room. "Samantha!" Bonnie said with a moth full of food. "Yeah." She said coming around the corner of the wall that separated the kitchen from the beds/living room. The bathroom was by the kitchen. "Yum!" I said as I went to grab a pancake but (Y/n) slapped my hand away. "Grab a plate mister." She said sassily laughing as I chuckled. I grabbed a plate and put four pancakes on my plate along with two pokepuffs. I put a pokepuff in my mouth and ended up falling out of my chair. "Are you okay?!" Everyone asked. "YES! THESE ARE THE BEST POKEPUFFS EVER!" Ash practically yelled. "W-well thanks.." (Y/n) said blushing as I smiled. "Oooh ash.. your girlfriend is blushing~" Bonnie said giggling as I blushed a bright red. "Aww now he's blushing!~" Serena said smiling as everyone smiled. "This is gonna be a long day.." I thought to myself as pikachu took his little paw and basically face palmed.

That's all for now. Sorry for the late update. I've just been going through things and been busy. If you see any mistakes in it sorry about that! Word count- 1,086 words!

Bye PokeFans!
~PokeSam