The three of us, with my dad, met Harold at the air port and  were on our way to LA by noon. The flight was three hours long but it felt like 30 minutes. I was trying to get all of my affairs in order and couldn't help but let my mind run. I worried more about Jake right now. He hadn't said anything to me. Not a text. He wouldn't return my phone calls. And I was really worried about how he was doing. 

We landed in LA close to 3:30 and stopped to get some food. We walked through the air port and my dad was checking with the manager to secure his first class ticket for Monday morning to Vancouver. We decided to wait in the seating area. 

My dad worked with the flight manager for almost twenty minutes while we waited for our car to take us to the hotel. Finally we were ready to leave the airport.

"Alright gang, let's get to the hotel and get settled. And then we need to get you that outfit Jay. I called Alisa, and she is planning on having us come in at five. She's order Chinese for us and will close her shop for the evening so that she can be with us. So we need to hurry." 

"Okay! Thank you so much mom!" 

"Thank me later. Let's just get going." She smiled. 

We spent the evening with Alisa in her boutique, and I heard so many college stories about her and my mom and their time together at Louisiana State.  We finally decided on a dress that was both flattering, stylish, and sophisticated. I was so happy to finally be here, and everything finally felt alright. Alisa had a pair of heels that looked so perfect with the dress too!

We made our way back to the hotel ready for tomorrow to finally be here. I was on my phone the whole time trying to get ahold of Jake. I left him four voice mails before finally deciding to leave him alone. If he wanted to talk to me, he would call. 

I woke up the next morning and felt like I was an actress again. My mom was doing my hair while Gen did my makeup for the meeting. We took about an hour getting ready, and then took a cab to the university. It was so weird because my dad was more nervous then I was. 

We arrived to the university campus in LA, and were greeted by a young man. He opened my door for me and as I stepped out of the car he welcomed me to the campus. "Ah, Miss Ackles. Welcome to the greatest university you'll ever lay eyes on." He leaned in an whispered to me, "Or at least that what they pay me to say to the new comers." He winked at me and helped my mom out of the car, while my dad and Gen walked around from the other side. He shook my dad's hand, "Hello Sir, you must be Jensen." 

"That would be me." he smiled still nervous. 

"Well, I'm Carter. I'm here to welcome you to the university and to show you to Doctor Morgan's office. And if all goes well, and you decide to join us here this fall, I'll be your internship supervisor as well." 

"Well thank you so much for your help Carter. I'm hoping it all goes well today." 

"Hey, don't stress Justice." He started to say. 

"Oh, you can call me JJ."

"Well JJ. You are definitely prettier in person, and I thought you were pretty in the first place." He smiled knowing he had for sure said something he didn't want to, "Okay, that might not have been appropriate. I'm sorry. Just know that I believe in you, and know you'll do amazing." 

"Haha! It's okay Carter. Thank you for your kind words. I hope this goes smoothly." 

"Well, if you would all follow me, I will show you to Doctor Morgan's office."