| 11 | Unexpected first time |

Chapter 11

"You're fearless an don't care what anything thinks, you're funny caring and yeppeun.. In my opinion you're the complete catch" Jongdae stated after blushing.

"Yiyun being with you is.. really nice, i i.. like being with you.." Jongdae stuttered.

"Jongdae.." Yiyun started "No if i stop now i won't be able to say it an i've already waisted a year an a half being afraid to admit that.. I like you...."

She stood stunned at jongdae's sweet but shocking words she hadn't known he felt this strongly.. what was she supposed to reply with a confession like that, Minseok mentioned jongdae liked her, But she had no idea his crush spanned almost as long as minseok's had,

Was there a way she could avoid breaking his heart? when she'd just gone through the same with yifan.. Would she really have to echo yifan's hurtful words said to her not too long ago.. to jongdae?

She hated this and partially whatever made her fall for minseok because it just made everything ten million times complicated, Being friends with the best friends Yiyun never imagined this situation.

Meanwhile Jongdae searched her face anxiously waiting for her reply.

"I'm honestly not as amazing as you think i am, i'm just not.. or that fearless i just try, i sometimes pretend to be strong to protect myself but i still get hurt. I know i can't change what you think of me, but it's the truth, so i can't except your words, i don't deserve them.. an i don't deserve someone like you either"

"I don't understand why are you saying this?" Jongdae questioned, "I'm just not the person for you"

"It's too soon isn't it?" he guessed tone melancholy "No it's.." Yiyun retorted

"You're seeing someone.." he finished "Yes.. I'm sorry jongdae, I really cherish our friendship and wanna maintain it, i'd still care about you.. even if you hated me" Yiyun stated and there it was yifan's words 'let's stay solely friends' and she hadn't realized she said it until afterwards.

"Hey it's.. it's okay how could i hate you.. besides it was just wishful dumbness on my part anyway" Jongdae replied bitterly "No it wasn't.. an you're truly already brave without me having anything to do with it" Yiyun insisted,

"Hey you only live once so why not take chances even if it doesn't turn out.." Jongdae finished trying to ignore tears attempting to form.

"Jongdae someone else is out there for you, i promise any girl would be so happy to be with you.."

"Yea..." Jongdae replied smiling bitterly "Are you ok?" Yiyun asked with reluctance

"I i uh just have to.. go meet baekhyun, really i'm fine.." he added with faint laughter, mustering up the most genuine smile he could as waved goodbye.

Other than feeling like an idiot, i'm fine' he really thought an yiyun felt inwardly terrible.

Jongin & sehun watched bewildered as the two parted, "Unnie are you guys alright?" Jongin asked, "You looked serious" Sehun added, "He says he's okay but it'll take time.. i know he's not fine" Yiyun spoke

"For what?" Sehun asked, "Nothing to worry yourself kid, just never mind" Yiyun replied,

"Yiyun unnie i'm not a kid!" he retorted,

"Yun" Jongin called pulling her aside, "What's up?" she asked,

"Is.. everything okay with yixing hyung, would you tell me?" Jongin asked tentatively.

"He's fine as far as i know, i'd let you know if there was anything" Yiyun responded.

"Oh shoot time what time is it!?" Yiyun asked frantically, "Uh 5:50pm" Sehun replied,