| 8 | What's your damage? |

[Cafeteria]

"Hey where are you going beautiful, need help with anything?"

-Jongin table-

Jongin rolled his eyes at the scene, "Look at them do they have any pride?" He asked sehun,

Who sat across him, then snorted at how snobby he felt she seemed as she glances around the room looking very uninterested and annoyed with the male students and their relentless 'flirting'

"They're making themselves look like idiots" Jongin continued raising his brow then called sehun, But his attention was else where, "Sehun.. sehun-ah?"

"Hm did you say something hyung?" Sehun asked, "Ani.. you're kidding me.." Jongin spoke.

"What?" Sehun questioned, "You don't.." Jongin vaguely spoke, "Uh what" Sehun replied.

"I swear sehun, have you lost it?" Jongin asked, "Where is yixing hyung?" Sehun asked to deflect,

"You do.. you like her too.. guess the saying is true you really do fall for everryone.." Jongin implied.

"No i don't! she has a nice face, i mean people will look.." Sehun downplayed.

"How many times did i have to call you? i'm not stupid, you like that rich brat over there" Jongin accused making sehun scoff "You don't even know her, why label someone?" he asked.

Jongin was about to retort when he held back realizing sehun had already been putting up with his sh*t all day, "Go ahead but i've seen how crazy she is" Jongin said casually,

"What do you mean..?" Sehun asked with a confused eyebrow raised, "Nevermind what happened to liking Jinri?" Jongin questioned annoyed "Why do you sound like care so much?" Sehun asked,

"Don't make me barf," Jongin replied, "Really Jongin hyung.. what's the big deal yeah i might like her.. and i think she's pretty so what!" Sehun mentioned "She's a nutjob, boarderline crazy but sure.. like her" Jongin spouted rolling his eyes again.

"What's your damage? I've done nothing to you.. what has you so pissed off?" Sehun demanded to know, "Nothing! has gone right today" Jongin spoke, "Okay we all have those days," Sehun said but jongin tuned out as he noticed naeun in his peripheral vision eating lunch with 'wide eyes'

And smiling even bigger than she was before and he began sulking even more.

"Hyung did you find it? your charm necklace?" Sehun asked, "No but thanks for asking sehun since i thought for a moment you couldn't tear away from that girl long enough to notice i was still sitting here" Jongin muttered, "You weren't even listening to me!.. If you don't want me around you then i'll just go.. But don't take your stuff out on me.." Sehun stated

"What the hell is wrong with me.." he thought not wanting to admit to himself all the reasons he was truly agitated.. and one was sehun liking soojung..

Jongin wasn't in the mood for must of anything But had to make it right with his best friend.

"Sehunnie joesonghabnida.." Jongin sorrowfully apologized, "Apology accepted" Sehun replied with a slight huff.

Jongin scrunched his face in confusion upon hearing a familiar giggle, It was naeun's as she sat at a table a few rows ahead, Locking his eyes on her, he noticed she was completely indulged in her wide eyed company and he began pouting again

"That guy again.." he muttered then fished his phone out an pressed the buttons, Naeun glanced at her buzzing phone next to her tray finally tearing away from basically a blushing/staring contest with kyungsoo.