12

Y/n

We were in some random 1 bed hotel. Being completely honest it wasn't that bad of a room. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was looking at my reflection. Having an inner conflict with myself.  It's a question I've never truly had the answer to.

Lauren or Camila. My answer should've been Camila she's my gitlfriend. She put up with my moments and everything that I've done. It's just that Lauren is my first everything and I'll never not have love for her. We tried the best friend thing and it worked but there's always tension.

Camila lied to me, but Lauren did too. Camila has been there for me but so has Lauren. Camila loves me but does Lauren love me too? She is with Dinah and I don't want to fuck up their relationship just because I don't know what I want.

I sighed heavily before slipping into my basketball shorts and black tee. I walked out of the bathroom and was surprised to find no trace of Lauren.

My eyes diverted to the balcony making me rush towards it," Lauren what are you doing?" The woman was sat on the rail with her feet dangling off the edge.

" Dinah broke up with me because she found out we dated. Y/n don't. I'm done with this all of it. I have feelings for you and I dont know what to do with them," Her bloodshot eyes met mine effectively breaking my heart.

"I told Dinah I wouldn't fuck up because I didnt want to hurt her over you. I can't even have you and I lost Dinah. So now I have no one," Lauren was sobbing but her eyes were now trained to the fall she would take.

" I understand how you feel. I'm confused too because I have feelings for you and Camila. I don't know what to do anymore than you do Lauren. This right here... what you're doing is not the answer. It's never the answer believe me. I've been where you are right now expect it was probably my 3rd time trying. I sat on a ledge, tears in my eyes, ready to die but then I met you. I wasn't instantly better but you made me reach out to get help. You made me realize that I couldn't do this on my own. You even let me know I couldn't do it with just you either. I started going to therapy and taking meds and I don't know how long it would've taken my to get there without you. So I'm here to repay the favor. Let me get you help Lauren. Please don't do this."

My teary eyes met hers and she nodded. I ran to the end and scooped her off of the rail.

" Don't do this shit ever again Lauren. You hear me I love you and I can't have you dying on me princess," I held her tight and and kissed the top of her head.

She didn't move or make a sound so I picked her up birdal style and sat her on the bed before plopping down myself. Lauren was 100% spaced out. I knew there was nothing I could say to her that would take the pain away. So I dug into my bag and pulled out a blunt.

" We are going to get high"

I saw her eyes light up as I handed her the blunt. She placed it between her lips and I lit it.

"Do you think the hotel will be mad?" She said as she exhaled a big puff of smoke.

" Not if the alarm doesn't go off," I said standing on the bed to pull the batteries out of the smoke detector.

She took another hit before passing me the blunt. I took a big inhale and exhaled through my nose. I smirked at my skill before immediately coughing after.

This caused Lauren to laugh," You were always a light weight."

" Was not, it's just been awhile."

" How long is awhile?" She snatched the blunt from me with a raised eyebrow.

I snatched it back after she took a hit." The last time I smoked one of these," I took a hit of my own," I was shamelessly in love with you"

" So never because you weren't in love with me?" I scoffed at her not believing what she was saying to me.