Alternate Ending

The battle in Camila's head had come to an end the same way it always did. The voice had convinced her once again. She looked toward the cage to see Lauren watching her with sorrow in her eyes.

The voices were telling Camila not to accept the pity. So when she walked past the cage she didn't even glance at her.

Camila didn't hesitate before charging into Y/n's room. She forcefully grabbed Y/n's arm ignoring her pleas and questions before throwing her in the cage with Lauren.

" WHAT THE FUCK CAMILA? " Y/n yelled as her body was roughly smashed against the steel.

Camila tried keeping her composure with smooth deep breaths but Y/n wouldn't shut up. Camila pulled out her gun and shot it at the ceiling making Y/n grow silent.

" I can't do this anymore Y/n. I'm losing myself and looking for the missing pieces inside of you. The only problem is the more that I find the pieces the more I start to hate you just like I hate myself. You keep killing for me the same way that I killed for Lauren; accidentally. Would you ever do it on purpose? Without the blackout? Without the anger? If I was to just simply ask you? "

Y/n gulped loudly before nodding her head," Yes, I would."

Camila looked at the floor and said something inaudible. Y/n strained her ears to hear but failed miserably.

" She said even your first love," It was only then that Y/n realized Lauren had been in the cage with her.

" No, I am not killing Lauren," Y/n put so much bass in her voice that the echo in the room didn't dare repeat what she said.

" Y/n, if you don't do this I will. She's the reason I'm like this. Maybe I was already crazy but she only added fuel to the fire. If I would've never fell in love with her maybe I could've been okay," Camila's voice cracked and her hand trembled with the statement.

" Stop the lying; if not to us then at least to yourself. There was a time where I wanted you to love me but you know what happened then? You locked me in this same cage and broke me into this pathetic piece of shit I feel like now. That's not love Camila"

Lauren waited for her life to end. She felt that it was all over. She fought this whole time for her friend to return from the hell she locked herself in. 

Lauren glanced at Y/n with only regret in her eyes. At one point Lauren just wanted to pack up all her shit and run away with Y/n. Travel the world and yell fuck college, fuck responsibility, and fuck Karla Camila Cabello. 

Now here she is square one all over again. In a cage with Camila on the outside slowly losing her mind.

" I was protecting you-" Camila started

" PROTECTING ME FROM WHAT CAMILA?" Lauren didn't give her chance to finish before shouting back at her

" FROM MYSELF OKAY. I was protecting you from me. If I let you out of that cage then I would've- The cage isn't for you okay. It's for me. It's a boundary. You're safe when you're in the cage"

Camila was barely holding on to control of the situation. The two girls were in the cage but Camila was the one who felt like the walls were closing in. None of this was making any sense anymore. Why was she doing this? What was she going to gain?

" Do it, Y/n," the words Lauren spoke were almost too heavy for anyone in the room to digest.

" Lauren, you can't be serious right now," Y/n spoke in disbelief.

Camila watched quietly wanting Y/n to say something that would trigger her to stop all of this.

" She wants me dead so badly, let's see how long she lasts without me. She might be the mastermind behind all of this fucked up shit, but if this were a chess match I'd be the queen. And when you take the queen it's game over"

Y/n didn't know what to do. This problem obviously went deeper than her. Whatever the fuck this is wasn't about her. It was about Lauren and Camila. The two people that (no matter how much she tried not to) she loved. There had to be a better way to settle this.

How would she even being to reason with the them? They're both insane; in fact so was Y/n. She had come realize that a few moments ago. She had to be insane to think that she could save Lauren and Camila. There was no other way to diagnose it.

" Fine, let me out"

Camila let both girls out of the cage and Y/n calmly walked over to Camila's side. Lauren stood facing the both women with her jaw clenched.

The tension in the room was already thick but it grew immensely when Camila handed Y/n the gun.

" Anything you want to say before this is all over," Camila voice was shakey when she spoke.

Lauren scoffed," You know what the crazy part of all of this is? No matter how much brain is screaming at me to hate you I just can't convince my heart to let me"

Y/n was trying her best to stwady her hand and her breathing as she raised the weapon. She couldn't fuck this up because if she did nothing could fixed it.

She took aim and fired the gun nine times before letting it drop out of her hands.

All nine bullets were lodged in the wall directly behind Lauren. The raven haired girl was in the same spot standing stiff as a board. Her breathing was erratic but nothing she couldn't get under control.

Camila was still next to Y/n with tears streaming down her face as she stared at Lauren in disbelief.

" There has to be a better way to work this out. I'm not killing either of you and I'm damn sure not killing myself. You two love each other it may in some sick twisted way but it's still love."

" No no no no no. You heard her I'm incapable of love. I'm fucking unstable," Camila picks up the gun from the floor and points it at her head and pulls the trigger.

Nothing happens. The only sound is the trigger hitting the back of the gun," I emptied the clip"

Camila let's out a hellish scream before falling to her knees. Lauren and Y/n share a glance before both getting to Camila's level and surrounding her.

" Maybe Y/n has a point. We're all fucked up in the head. Love is always going to be different for us and maybe this is just what it is. Cages, killing, gangs, maybe this is just how it has to be"

" It shouldn't have to be. I shouldn't have to hurt you in order to protect you from this demon living inside of me," Camila laughs dryly," See it doesn't even sound right. Hurting you, so I don't hurt you even more"

" That's what I'm here for Camila. You don't have to protect Lauren from yourself because I'll protect her," Y/n rested her hand on top of Camila's.

It was silent for a long moment. Everyone was in their own thoughts but the overwhelming concern was if this would truly work.

Camila didn't trust herself but she trusted Lauren and Y/n. Y/n knew that she could lose control in a moments notice but would never harm the two girls. Lauren trusted Y/n with her life and if Y/n believed this could work Lauren trusted her judgement.

" I love the both of you and I want this so much but I can't do any more lies or any more blaming. We have to be honest with each other about all of the crazy," Y/n states.

" I can agree to that," Lauren amiles softly.

Camila let herself smile a little ," I don't have anything left to hide, you've seen all my crazy"

" So we're in this together then?" Y/n question with a smirk on her lips.

Camila and Lauren smirk back at her," Together"

The women walked out of the building that day feeling a little ligter. Though a massacre of bodies lay behind their love story they didn't care. They only cared about being with each other. They might've all been crazy in their special way but that's why they belonged together. There weren't any more lies or any more blame just pure honesty and all of the crazy that came with it. They killed for each other and that meant they were bonded for life.