Speechless

Clarke:

I couldn't contain my tears as I ran to Madi. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" she questioned, concern and tension filled her face. She was so young but at this very moment she looked well beyond her years.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's them. They're back." I managed to get out, my voice cracking. Was I ready for this? Was Madi ready for this? Would they accept her? Had anything changed?

"Hurry up then let's go meet them! NOW!" she squealed. Amusement lighting up her face. "I've heard so much about these people I just want to meet them already." She yanked my arm in excitement. I didn't think she would be this excited. But why not, she listened to me tell stories about them almost every day. Her favorite stories were about Octavia and Bellamy.

"Let's go my little nightblood." I said as I began to gather some food, water, and other necessary supplies. Madi had already stocked up all our guns and packed them into the rover.

Before we knew it, we were racing out to where they were. Bellamy looked so broken when he saw me, yet so relieved. Like the weight of the world had just been lifted. He looked the same way he did when he found me with Roan in the cave. I spent every day for the past 6 years imagining what I would do if I got to see him again but I didn't know what to do. An uncontrollable happiness consumed me.

"So, are you going to finally tell Bellamy the truth?" Madi whispered breaking my train of thought.

"What...what are you talking about?" I stuttered. I don't think I'm ready to even look him in the eyes let alone confess my feelings for him.

"You and I both know that you love him, you've been telling him every day on some broken radio. So, why not tell him now that he's actually going to be here with you?" she responded a look in her eyes I had never seen before. She was right. I knew I had to do it but I think I should let him settle in before I pledge my love to him.

"I was talking to myself, that doesn't count. Besides I can't just come out with my unspoken feelings for him right now he hasn't even been on earth for a day. Who knows what he'll do." I just felt so overwhelmed with this rush of feelings.

We reached the tree line at the bottom of the cliff just as we were about to head in we saw figures sprinting at us. Madi quickly jumped up without thought, peeking her head out of the sunroof. She pointed the rifle at the figured running. I grabbed my rifle aiming it out of the window.

Tears swelled up in my eyes. I felt a kick to my gut as I saw their faces. My family. The people who made up my dreams every day for the past 6 years. I couldn't control the tears as they fell down my cheeks.

"CLARKE" Raven yelled breaking my blank gaze. My face and my neck was covered in tears. She was limping behind everyone else. I quickly jumped out to greet them.

"MADI STAND DOWN IT'S THEM." I yelled as I jumped out of the rover. I was rammed by strong muscular arms wrapping me into an embrace so tight it took my breath away. Finally. I was complete. I began my head into his long neck, taking in the familiar scent of Bellamy. His dark curly locks brushing against my forehead. Tears were streaming down my face and down his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry that we left you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," Bellamy cried into my ear his tears ran down his face dripping onto my shoulder. I squeezed him, I couldn't even find the strength to say anything so I just squeezed him the tears felt endless.

"Get a room" mumbled Murphy. I never would've thought that I would miss Murphy and his snarky comments.

Finally, we break free, Bellamy set me down. He took a step back and looked at me, drinking in every detail as if trying to commit me to memory. My heart dropped and the tears continued as he gave me that famous Bellamy smirk.