The Hanging

We boarded the vessel, only to be arrested by the British seamen. I was thrown into the brig first, catching myself before I fell, then Jack.

"I believe I know where we'll be soon, Jackie," I said as I lowered myself to the floor. Jack joined me, leaning against the wall by me. He nodded in defeat.

When we arrived in Port Royal, we were put in shackles and shoved along to the town square. Jack and I stayed silent, as the gallows were within our sights.

We reached the platform that had the nooses. Jack was pulled to the one next to mine as the rope was put around my neck. I stayed perfectly calm, knowing that I could do nothing to stop my predicament.

As the official listed our misdeeds, I heard Jack correct him occasionally, mainly for him not putting "Captain" in front of Jack. I lowered my gaze as some of my charges were stated, completely unaware of Will Turner, rushing through the crowd to Elizabeth.

The list of punishments ceased, and I looked at Jack for the last time. I cracked a smile. "See you on the other side, Captain." He smirked back at me before I looked at the doors underneath my feet. Just then, my executioner yanked the lever that opened the doors. My chocolate eyes were intently trained on Jack as gravity pulled me down.

I heard the sound of a sword piercing wood. My feet touched the blade, but by then it was too late. In all my life, I had no idea that I would die so young.

The last sound my ears perceived was the sound of Jack screaming as my neck was broken.

My eyes closed for the final time, my heart stopped beating, my chest stopped rising. As my body bounced up slightly, my consciousness left for good, leaving behind nothing but a memory becoming ever more distant for Jack Sparrow, my big, annoying, sometimes crazy, brother. 

I was dead.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING THIS! 270+ READS? WOWZA!

THERE WILL BE MORE STORIES!

GET READY FOR A KRYPTONIAN TO MAKE HER GRAND ENTRANCE IN Eclipse.

FOLLOW DESIREE AND SEE WHAT SHE IS UP TO IN The Blind Guardian: A New Life

I might make a Star Wars fanfic, but I highly doubt it since I have so many other things to do!
-CrownWrites