Dagger

I hissed in pain as Jack laid me down roughly. He slammed the doors behind him as he left me. I dared to look down at my wound. My loose dull blue pants had two new rips from the bullets, while the bullets themselves had struck the back of my lower leg, tearing the flesh.

I heard Jack yelling at someone outside the cabin door, so I tried to listen. The muffled sounds were indecipherable.

Then, I saw Jack's shadow removing his sword at someone else as another sailor wormed his way inside. Will.

"Maria! Your leg!" Will exclaimed as I tried to not show the pain, but horribly failed. He rushed to my side and grabbed a piece of cloth from nearby and began to carefully wrap it. I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

Jack burst into the room just then, his fiery eyes trained on Will.

"Get. Out," Jack growled as he slowly approached me. Will stayed put, trying to apply pressure to the wound.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Jack roared as he continued his approach, his eyes showing Will what Hell itself looked like. Will finally backed off, slowly at first, then ran through the doors.

Jack then focused on me as he started to approach. At first, I didn't move, as he looked calm. Then he glared at me as he began to snarl. I tried to shrink back using my good leg, but another wave of pain shot through my body, stopping me in my tracks. Jack had eyes that would kill as he reached down to his waist, where a dagger was. I shuddered as he began to move his  arm toward me, his expression not changing.

He then pinned me to the bed, his hand pressing on my chest hard. I cried out as I saw the dagger rise, preparing to strike.

Then, it happened. A single tear slowly rolled down my cheek as Jack Sparrow swung the dagger down. I growled as I reached up, grabbing Jack's wrist to try to stop the blade from striking me.

One of Jack's dreadlocks touched my cheek as the dagger shifted forward, causing me to scream in terror. I kept my eyes clamped shut, afraid of my brother. Then, I dared to open them. Jack was towering over me, his body over mine, as he stared down at the singular tear as it finally dropped onto the sheets. His dagger, I realized, was about a fist lengths away from my heart, held there by a steady hand. I continued trying to keep the weapon at bay, my arms straining.

I shuddered as Jack accidentally dropped his dagger, the sharp point backing up from my chest and the end of the handle bumping against his. I looked back up at him, his dark eyes beginning to harden as he stared at me.

"J-Jack?" I asked, my voice shaky from the shock. He didn't budge.

"You are strong," Jack said, his body still over mine and his arm still pinning me to the bed.

"You shot my leg. Twice," I said, still trembling from pain and from pushing the knife away. I couldn't see my leg anymore, since Jack was blocking my view. "Jackie, please, I need help."

Jack suddenly grabbed and pushed the dagger downwards towards my chest again.

"Jack? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, concerned my brother was heavily intoxicated. In the meantime, the dagger was steadily inching toward my heart.

"JACK!"

Jack slowly lifted his cold eyes to see Will and Annamaria standing at the door. Jack continued to bring the dagger down but with more force behind it.

"Jack! You stop this!" Annamaria yelled angrily at Jack, who was still trying to kill me. Jack didn't move away an inch. He did shift his boot over slightly and placed it down directly on my wound. I groaned as I let my eyes open wide with even more pain then before. Jack was giving a toothy smile to me, his gold teeth glinting slightly.

"Shall I? I think me sister is fine!" Jack stated drunkenly as the blade was so close, it was barely touching my shirt. I began to lessen my breathing so my chest wouldn't rise as much.

"Jack, you're drunk," Annamaria said softly as I winced from feeling the blade on my chest. "Please. Leave her alone."

"I am not drunk, milady," Jack protested, slurring drunk and am as he stopped pushing on the blade. I was surprised, as Jack looked like he had little to no muscle.

"LEAVE! THAT'S AN ORDER!" Annamaria screamed at Jack.

Jack glared back to her, sneering, as he finally raised the blade from me. I was too frightened to move my body, for fear of him lunging at me again.

He left without a word, storming out of the cabin and slamming the doors.

My chest heaved as I breathed normally. Annamaria ran forward with Will close behind. I cringed from pain as Annamaria grabbed a clean piece of cloth and carefully wrapped it around my leg. She then cared for me for the next hour before Gibbs opened the doors, saying that Jack needed her at the helm.

Will, who had been silently standing in the corner, sat on the bed next to me. He looked me up and down, his brown eyes stopping momentarily on my breasts. Being careful of my bad leg, he cradled me in his arms as I felt safe.

Safe from my brother.

"Are you alright, Mae?" Will asked softly, moving a loose lock of dark brown hair from my face. I nodded as he smiled warmly, his eyes gazing into my own.

"I love you, Will," I said softly as I caressed his face. I looked at Will's eyes, which had flicked down to my lips. I smiled and leaned in, feeling his moustache brush up against my lips, then his lips. His tongue asked for entry, which I gave immediately. Feeling his tongue sent me over the edge. I gasped softly as he brought me closer slightly. My hands found his chest as his felt my arms.

I slowly straddled him, not breaking the kiss, as he moaned quietly through the kiss. He tugged me even closer, my body feeling on fire as he moved his hands from my arms and to my chest. I blushed uncontrollably as he moved from my lips and to my neck, planting kisses all over it. I shuddered from the feeling as he kissed me again. I gently pushed him down on his back as our lips remained connected.

The kiss seemed to go on forever. I finally pulled away, blushing, as I then rolled over to lay next to him. I snuggled up close to him as he wrapped an arm around me. Sleep came fast.