After the 3 of us finished our pizza, we paid for the bill. As we were about to walk out the door, the waitress grabbed my arm and batted her eyelashes at me as she bit her bottom lip. I wanted to throw up. I leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"I'm gay," I whispered then flashed her a smile. The look on her face was priceless. Oh how I wish I took a picture of it. She gaped at me open mouthed as I walked out the door which made me chuckle. I caught up with Niall and Liam and we started walking around nearby talking about useless shit and laughing at it.

"Yeah and-" Liam stopped in the middle of his sentence as we walked in front of the window of a cafe.

"Liam what's wrong?" Niall asked. Liam pulled Niall's arm and whispered into his ear quickly. Niall stared at Liam with a confused yet angry face.

"Guys what's wrong?" I asked. They turned around and just stared at me not saying anything.

"Hello!" I snapped my fingers in front of their faces, "What the hell is happening?"

"Uhhh nothing, let's just go," Liam spoke after a while.

"Yeah, let's just get out of here and go home yeah?" Niall said as he pushed me away from the cafe. But it was too late. I saw everything, and I wish I didn't. I looked through the window of the cafe and saw him. I saw Harry with another guy sitting down and talking. Both of them had smiles on their faces. The other guy had dark brown hair covered in a beanie and was skinny. I tried to think it wasn't what it looked like, but I was proved wrong when the guy took Harry's hand and held it in his own. The fucking bastard. 

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. At that moment, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I never thought Harry would ever cheat on me. I saw Harry frown the moment the bastard put his hand over Harry's. Harry quickly took his hand out from under the bastard's. I hope he felt guilty for fucking cheating on me.

Harry suddenly looked up, and his eyes widened at the sight of me. He immediately stood up from the table he was sharing with the dickhead and ran out of the cafe. He ran over to where me, Liam, and Niall stood. Liam and Niall protectively pushed me behind them and stared at Harry angrily.

"Louis it's not what it looks like I-" Harry started.

"Oh really? You're gonna fucking use that? It's always what it fucking looks like," Niall spat.

"Why don't you go fuck off you cheating prick," Liam seethed.

"This isn't any of your business. This is between me and Louis," he took a step towards us, but we backed away. "Louis please," he pleaded.

"No. I- I can't," my voice cracked.

"No please understa-"

"Understand what? Understand that you ditched me and made a fucking lie that you were busy visiting your sister and family memebers while you fucked that douche in the cafe?" I spat.

"No baby-" 

"Don't fucking call me that!" I yelled.

"It's not what it looks like I promise. Please just let me explain," he reached out for me.

"No. I don't trust you," I held my ground. As much as I wanted to give in and jump into his arms after a week of not seeing him I couldn't. Not after what I saw.

"Yo watch out!" a kid on his skateboard yelled.

Liam and Niall quickly got out of the way, but they accidentally bumped me. I stumbled over the curb of the sidewalk I was standing on and stumbled into the street. A black car was speeding towards me, and I was too shocked to move. So, I just screamed. 

I was sent flying as something knocked into me. I fell onto the ground behind me and opened my eyes to see Harry staring back at me. I pushed him off of me and stood up. The person in the car that was about to hit me ran out and came over to me. It was the same lady from the park and the pizza shop.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" she yelled and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"It's fine. At least I'm safe," I replied even though I was shaking.

"No it's not! I could've killed you!" she started crying.

"Please don't cry. It's not your fault! It's mine for going into the street," I tried to comfort her. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her, and she flinched and pushed me away.

"I'm so sorry," she said sadness shone in her eyes and something else, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Don't be," I reassured her.

"I'm so sorry Lou- I mean boy. I'm so sorry," she kept repeating as she walked backwards to her car and drove away. What the hell was that? How did she know my name? I turned around to see Harry in tears walking towards me. I backed up onto the sidewalk and turned around when he grabbed me.

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I screamed.

"No please listen," his voice cracked.

"I don't need to listen to your cheating ass!" I yelled.

"Yes you fucking do!" he screamed back.

"No. I don't," I replied coldly as I yanked my arm away from him. I began walking when he pulled me around again.

"You almost got hit by a motherfucking car and died! You need to fucking listen to me! I was scared shitless out of my fucking mind knowing that you could've possibly fucking died, and you don't even fucking care?! I wasn't fucking cheating on you! That was my fucking ex-boyfriend and we were just catching up! He wanted to get back together but guess what I fucking said?" he yelled. 

When I didn't say anything, he continued.

"I fucking said I couldn't because I already have a fucking boyfriend! And that's you! Do you ever fucking think that for a moment I would betray you? Huh? I would never fucking hurt you like that! Get it through your fucking head Louis! You almost got hit by a damn car and got killed before I got the chance to tell you I fucking love you Louis Tomlinson! I fucking love you with all my goddamn heart! Why can't you fucking see that already?!" he screamed.

I stared up at him shocked. I looked behind him and saw people on the sidewalks staring at us including Liam and Niall. The anger on their faces were replaced by confusion and shock. Harry grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"I love you Louis. I love you so much it hurts. Please understand that," he whispered. "Say something. Please baby please say something."

"I love you Harry. I love you so fucking much my heart aches," I told him.

"Good," he smiled as his lips came down and pressed against mine.

*****

THEY FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER YOU'RE WELCOME HA

twitter: @cagedtommo

instagram: angela_k13