Fixing Friendship

Tsuna's P.O.V 

As I soon as I woke up, I told Gothi that Astrid and Hiccup knew the truth, but she didn't seem surprised and said that they were the smartest people in Berk. I even explained how Astrid found out which just amused the short, old lady. I even told her how Hiccup confessed to me and she had the audacity to laugh in my face!

Honestly, is everyone in the Viking era really fine with homosexuality?! (1) The thought made a tiny part of me happy but I squashed it like a bug. There is no point of giving myself false hope.

Gothi shooed me out the house as she had patients to deal with so I decided to head over to Astrid's, I really didnt want to see Hiccup. I know it's childish and cowardly to avoid him, but I didn't know what to say after the revelation last night. 

The walk to Astrids seemed long when it really wasn't, she was outside feeding Stormfly. She didn't notice me, but Stormfly did and prance up to me, wanting a scratch so I obeyed.

Astrid strolled to me and inquired about last night, so I told her, "I rejected Hiccup's confession and when I told him the truth, he didn't overreact and took the news calmly, but he did scoot away from me and he didn't say another word afterwards so I don't think he likes me anymore," I said, dejected. 

Astrid 'hhmed' and said she'll have a little chat with Hiccup, she had an evil look in her eye and a shiver ran down my spine. I definitely didn't want to know what she had planned. She then left, but not before giving me permission to ride Stormfly.

Hiccup's P.O.V 

I woke up this morning to find Dad and Gobber downstairs eager to find out what happened last night so I told them what I did for the date and they were impressed.

"You must of really swept her off her feet," Gobber told me, "so she must of said yes!" I corrected Gobber by saying 'she' hadn't given me an answer and that I was going to find her and get a proper answer.

It wasn't exactly false, Tsuna said he couldn't accept my feelings, but he never said if he didn't like me plus he probably only rejected me because I didn't know he was a guy! I knew he liked me due to his flustered behaviour whenever he's around me.

Where was Tsuna by the way? By the time I reached Gothi's he had already left and I had no idea where to find him.

"Hiccup!" A voice yelled, I looked down below and saw Astrid waving both her arms, trying to get my attention.  I flew down to her to see what she wanted and to ask Tsuna's whereabouts. As soon as I jumped off Toothless Astrid punched me in the shoulder.  

"OW!" I rubbed my shoulder to ease the pain, "what was that for?!" I asked, frustrated at being punched for no reason.

"For Tsuna!" She almost yelled, "you hurt his feelings when you started to avoid him!" Him. Astrid knew Tsuna was a guy? I questioned her on this and she told me she found out on Breakneck Bog, I then began to diffuse Astrid's anger.

"Astrid, I know my attitude to Tsuna was bad, but I want to fix it!" I correct, my voice full of passion, "Tsuna is the first person who I never needed to prove myself to. He liked me for me, you and the villagers all accepted me after defeat in the Red Death," I said just as she was about to correct me, "I don't care if Tsuna's a guy or girl, all I want is not to lose him," I was panting at this point.

Astrid gave me a knowing smile, "Then go tell him."

I planned to do just that, but first "Where is he?" Astrid froze when she heard this.

"He came to me upset so I left him with Stormfly and gave him permission to take her out for a flight," she admitted, sheepishly. 

I sighed and told Astrid I'd see her later, I mounted Toothless and began to look for Tsuna and Stormfly. Toothless found Stormfly still in her pen so Tsuna was walking around Berk.