The Party Part Two

Leslie and I went to the house and you could smell alcohol and cigarettes in the air, it was horrible at first but you get used to it eventually. It was packed we had to squeeze through the crowd to get to the kitchen for a drink which was less crowded as everyone was in the two living rooms; one was turned into a makeshift dance floor and the other one was filled with sofas for people to talk but most was trying to eat each other's faces off while the kitchen counters and tables were covered with all sorts of drink-alcoholic and non-alcoholic- and red plastic cups for the drinks.

It was half an hour after the party started and I somehow lost Leslie to a group of boys who pulled me out onto the makeshift dance floor, soon after that Scar spotted me dancing with them and pulled me away from the group of boys over to Leslie. "Can we leave please?" the latter asked me looking desperately at me.

"Sure" I smiled then it suddenly turned into a frown "What's wrong Les?!" I looked into her scared eyes that she kept trying to hide from me which I knew suddenly that something was definitely wrong with her, she looked pretty shaken up with whatever had happened.

"I will tell you when we get home. Please, Samantha can we leave right now?!" She desperately pleaded with me.

"Sure, come on," I said tugging her towards the car parked out front with Scarlett behind us.

I took the keys from her then got in as did she. We made it to hers around 3:37 AM it took half an hour to get to Leslie's from the party.

"So are you gonna tell me why you wanted us to leave the party so fast?" I asked while pulling on my tank top I wear to bed. "Fine" She sighed.

"So... you know my ex? The one that cheated on me with that bitch Daisy? Well he came up to me with Daisy basically hanging off his arm...anyways they came over and he was going on about how much happier he was without me and instead with Daisy and well that bîtch being her she decided to full on snog him in front of me and then I told them to piss off if they were gonna just basically eat each other's faces close to me and the bîtch has the guts to turn around and slap me, which you probably guessed ended up in her having a broken nose and two black eyes" she ranted on and on about how they kept bugging her and she kept having to stop her story to calm down before continuing.

"Basically then when I finally had enough of them pestering me I decided to tell them again to piss away off and stop annoying me, Drake decided to push Daisy away and whisper in my ear that he and I quote 'make my life more miserable than it already was' and you know how I was going with him for almost two years that I told him most things about me, such as secrets only a handful of people know about me"

I know what she was referring to because me being her best friend I was always the first one she told anything to and since I have known her since as long I can remember I was there when half the terrible stuff that happened to her did, so I know what she was on about. Also knowing Drake he was gonna try to ruin her reputation at school and make her so depressed that she will want to transfer schools. Over my dead body will I let that happen to a girl I call my sister even if we ain't blood-related.