Prologue

My name is Samantha Blake. I am seventeen years old and two days ago my father died in a gang war against The Crystal Viper's but not before killing their gang leader so now me and my twin brother Carter will be the next leaders of the fallen angels.

My mother is devastated but she knew the price it was being married to a gang leader. Me and my brothers are devastated too but I think my baby brother Chase is taken his death the worst, he is only six and he doesn't know our father was in a gang and we don't plan on telling him. If we do then he will want to join and get revenge for our father when he is older and the gang life is no life for a child, Carter and I should know. The rumour going around town of how my father died was that he died in a car crash and that's the story we told Chase until he's old enough to know the real story.

Carter joined when he was 14, I joined when I was 15, I was street fighting since I was 13. I'm undefeated, I go by storm in the ring know one except my best girl, Leslie Harkin know that I'm storm then again she is also a street fighter she goes by diamond that's were we became friends; in the ring ever since we have been stuck to each other like glue.

My fathers funeral was today it went by fast there were a lot of tears from the family and Anastasia she was like a second daughter to him. I gave a speech and most of the members of the fallen angels came to say their goodbyes to their former leader.

After the funeral everyone went home, I skipped dinner seeing as I lost my appetite and went straight to bed after I wiped off all my makeup and got changed out of my dress my dad loved me wearing. I was putting it in my wardrobe when I seen something in the corner of my wardrobe at the back.

I pulled the box I found out of my wardrobe and opened it. I found my leather jacket, my favourite gun, and some other guns, bullets and throwing knifes that I forgot I hid before I became a nerd because the rival gang was looking for me.

I left the box on my dresser and got into my bed with one last look at the box before promising my dad I would turn back into his little girl that he loved.

Edited- 25th April 2017
-28th July 2017

A/N this is my first story ever please bare with me on it.
Please vote comment follow or share this story

A/N part 2
Okay so I'm just after re-reading this book and I realised that this chapter is horrible and I'm so sorry but honestly I didn't really know how to start it off because I wasn't actually gonna do this chapter and just skip it but then I decided to do it but now that I have reread it I'm thinking of just deleting this chapter... COMMENT what you think I Should do because honestly, I don't even know my self -24/7/17