Ice Cream Part Two

"Well if you know 'my style' then why don't you tell us what my style is?" I said putting air quotations around my style.

"Fine, well you seem like the kind that is a goody two shoes, gets straight A's, pays attention in classes, is never late, lets people push you around, drives a beat up piece of crap called a car." He says all this while naming them off one by one on his fingers then continues "So you will know now why we are shocked miss nerdy is driving around in the latest sports car that doesn't come out for another two months when she usually drive a piece of scrap" by the time he was done that little speech Thomas and Dylan and I was all staring at him like he had four heads and twenty eyes.

"So what if I drive that, it's none of your damn business!" I said then thought for a minute then asked him the question that has been bothering me since he started his little rant "Are you obsessed with me or something?"

It was his turn to look at me like I went crazy and killed his puppy "What? No!"

"Whatever I'm outta here," I said to them then turned and got into my car but not before hearing Scott say 'guess someone's on their period' that's when I rolled down the window and shouted to him "bite me jackass" then drove off leaving them standing outside the ice cream shop.

I went home got Chase his new school clothes, did my homework and took a shower after I ate my dinner I made for me and Chase then I texted 'My Main Girls' group chat that me, Leslie and Scarlett is in for a while.

Samantha- Hey

Leslie-heya

Scarlett- Hey Girl

Samantha- You're not gonna believe who I saw today...

Layla- Lemme guesses... your best friend Scott??

Scarlett- Omg hardly?! Hahaha

Samantha- Ughh...yeah with Thomas and Dylan, he was being a cunt again

Scarlett- Why what did he do to you this time?

Samantha- Well first me and my little brother went to get ice cream, he saw us and started annoying me then we left to go to my car and they followed then he was like it's not your style on about my car and I asked him what my 'style' was then and he went on a rant and me and the boys stared at him like wtf? Then when I got in the car after snapping at him he had the bloody nerve to say to his two idiot friends 'I must be on my period' I turned down the window and shouted at him bite me jackass and drove off laughing

Leslie-Jeez sounds like you had a pretty stressful day, at least you didn't kick his ass back to Neverland lol

Samantha- Omg you don't know how badly I wanted to but I told my mother I would try to behave.

Scarlett- I could only imagine how much you would want to, anyways no more talk about that asshole, when you babysitting next?

Samantha-In two days time, are you girls coming over to see her

Scarlett-Of course I am! I haven't seen them in ages...

Leslie- same here!! Anyways I got to go do homework or I am not gonna have a phone for a while, I will talk to you tomorrow. Night girlies x

Scarlett- Night girls x

Samantha-Night x

After our conversation I looked at the time on my iPhone and it was 1:44 am so I decided to brush my teeth and my hair then I went into Chase's room to check to see if he was sleeping which he was so I kissed him on the forehead pulled up his duvet around him since he kicked it off the bed then went back to bed and fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow with the last thing I thought before I fell asleep was 'Why did Monday have to be tomorrow?'.