The Fight

It was lunch when Scarlett ran up to me when I was walking outside to our table in her snow-white stilettos with spikes on the heels I then only realized what she was wearing a white floral crop top with pinkish red roses on it and faded blue denim high waist shorts.

"Come on quick!" She shouted breathlessly when she was close to me she stopped to catch her breath.

"Calm down Scar, don't faint on me", I chuckled at her while she straightened up after catching her breath.

"Sorry, but you have to see this quickly!" she started pulling me out to the courtyard while trying to run.

"Okay, okay I'm coming calm yourself." I chuckled and started to sprint beside her, but she still never let go of my arm.

We ran to the courtyard where my ex Finn Collins and the other boy that was wrestling each other fists flying everywhere. I start to run with Scarlett behind me to the middle of the circle that was formed by the people that wanted to watch the fight take place, some were even videoing it. The nerve of some people instead of videoing they should be trying to do something useful instead of taping it to post all over social media, unfortunately, this is the fucked up society we live in nowadays.

I got to the centre after forcefully and successfully succeeding in pushing my way through and when I got to the middle I see Finn was on top of a boy I recognized as Jasper the boy I was flirting with at the start of school earlier today. I did the only thing I could think of, so I jumped in and successfully pulled Finn off of Jasper who was getting pulled back by another boy I think was called Aaron then Finn pulled his fist back to punch Jasper so I quickly stood in front of him and he stopped mid swing before he hit me looking surprised that I of all people jumped in. Well, no wonder he was surprised I used to pretend to be shy and weak when I and he was going out.

"Move out of my bloody way!" Finn growled at me thinking I was going to listen to his sorry ass.

"No way! So you can hurt an innocent person? I don't think so, Finn!" I growled back at him with venom lacing my words.

"Now Samantha!" he started trying to stay calm but everyone could see it wasn't working "I'm not warning you again!".

"And what if I don't?" I smirked and raised my left eyebrow "what are you gonna do about it?" you could hear the sound of 'oohs' go around the crowd of people.

"This!" he yelled as he swung at me aiming for my left ribs but I ducked to the right fast so his balled up fist hit air instead just skimming my side.

"Ah ah ah," I said in a tsking tone then smirked, "you shouldn't have don't that Collins didn't your momma tell you not to hit a woman?" I said and then kicked him in the stomach, he stumbled back a couple steps.

"You will pay for that bitch!" he shouted while clutching his stomach from the kick he received.

"Yeah I highly doubt that and I have been called worse" I reply humorously while walking back over to Scarlett before turning to face him again.

"Oh really like what?" he asked me sarcastically.

"Oh I don't know like your girlfriend" I replied bluntly to him. You could hear the 'ooh's' and 'burn!!!' from the crowd.

"I would watch your back if I were you" with that he walked away, from me, Jasper, Scar and the crowd of teenagers looking confused and amazed at the same time at me. No one would dare stand up to one of the 'popular' group.

I was sick and tired of him getting everything done for him, it was time to put him in his place and everyone knew that but know no one would think the I would have guts do it!.

I turned back to Jasper "you okay?" I asked extending my hand to help him up but he just pushed it away from him and pulled himself up off the ground.

"I'm fine, thanks," Jasper said while dusting off his trousers. "What was that about anyway?" I asked him thinking I would get answers, unfortunately, all I got was a shake of the head and a 'nothing that will interest you' seriously is there any point in trying to talk to boys! Them and their big egos.

After the little fight that happened at break cooled down and everything that settled after that, it was time for triple geography and unfortunately for me I had to sit next to Finn who kept annoying me all throughout the lesson, halfway through I had enough and snapped at him.

"What do you want Finn?!" I half shouted at him beyond pissed.

"Nothing" he answered trying in no way to hide the smirk that was playing on his face.

"Sure" I retort sarcastically "As if I actually believe you," I said with an eye roll while going back to drawing in my notebook instead of taking notes.

"You don't have to believe me"

"Well, no shit! I know that you idiot" I exclaimed in a hushed tone "but will you answer me this?" I asked replaying his and Jasper's fight in my head.

Finn looked hesitant at first but then slowly nodded his head "Fine what is it?" he sighed.

"Good!" I happily responded before leaning my head on my hand, "So...what were you and Jasper fighting about at lunch?"

"I can't say," he said with a sigh "Don't worry it's nothing to do with you" he adds on at the end.

"Why?! If it has nothing to do with me then why can't you tell me?!" I realized my voice was starting to rise near the end it had attracted the attention of a few tables around us.

The teacher looked up from where he was typing on his computer to see what was going on "Miss Blake, Mr West mind sharing your little conversation with the rest of the class?!" he asked annoyed at us for interrupting the class.

"No sir!" we both respond at the same time looking embarrassed.

"Well get back to work and stop interrupting my class!" he yelled making some of the people that were sleeping or dozing off jump up in fright.

I sent a glare to Finn and started to finish my work when the bell rang. I collected my stuff and got out of the classroom as fast as I could only to get pulled back by my wrist into a hard chest, so I turned around to see who it was but to no surprise it was Finn. Again.

"What do you want this time?" I snapped at him while trying to get my wrist free from his vice-like grip with little success. "Well, I'm waiting!" I said impatiently.

"Well uh... I'm sorry for getting you in trouble with Mr McElroy" he sounded sincere when he said this but then again I don't care.

"I might forgive you if I get my wrist back" I answered while glaring daggers at his hand that was still around my wrist. He let my arm go said sorry again then left. I swear if my wrist bruises because of him I'm gonna make him pay!