"For real?" someone asked.

Sebastian nodded, "Of course. I'll need some eggplant, onions, some tomatoes, and zucchini." He looked around, "Well? If you want me to cook while your teacher is out, I suggest you hustle. I can't make it all by myself now can I?"

The students practically jumped out of their seat and headed into the kitchen. As the billionaire stepped in and washed his hands, his mind drifted back to that dark look in Adrien's eyes.

No one can live with that kind of darkness and stay sane. He thought. In the eyes of the gods, that's the path to become a lost soul.

* * *

The school bell rang. Students filed out like a heard of horses. Towering over most of them, Sebastian made his way through. It was a long day and he couldn't wait to get home. . . . .Wait a second.

Right, the watched dog is at home. He sighed, Damnit Father, why don't you just go home alrea— "Ahh!"

The title floor was upon him in an instant. The feet of many teens stopped to see what was happening and before him was a black book with emeralds encrusted in the cover. He stood calmly, rubbing his palms to smooth out the pain, then straining out his shirt while snickering came behind him. Picking up the book, he turned as John got a high-five from his friends.

"Kid, you're an idiot if you're going to pick a fight with me." Sebastian warned.

"That was for the slap." John replied in a snobby tone. "So where's your boyfriend? His payment is due."

Sebastian's eyes became as cold as steel and his pupils changed into slits. "First off, I have no such relationship with him. Second, I would lose that snobby attitude. You're no better than everyone else here, so stop acting like you own the place."

The ignorant blond stepped up to him. "I'm one of the most popular guys here. I can do whatever the hell I want." He stepped closer and dropped his voice down to a whisper. "Just like how I had my way with your boyfriend."

Pure anger burned through Sebastian, but he kept it masked with a neutral expression. "What do you want kid?"

"Where's the shrimp?"

"I don't know."

"Bullshit." John's fist lashed out, catching Sebastian off guard as it landed in his gut. Sebastian dropped to one keen, slightly hunched over from the blow. Many girls in the crowd called out his name in worry, some even asked if he was all right. He raised his hand to reassure the students, then he stood.

Sebastian stared at John with emotionless eyes. "You want to start a fight? Fine. I would suggest that you watch your back from now on."

"Ooh, another threat. I'm so scared." John mocked. "Maybe I should start getting my payment from you. Since you like to stick up for that fag."

Sebastian simply smiled, "I hope you're scared, because you're going to have nightmares, that is, if you live."

John narrowed his eyes, "You plan on killing me? I'll sue your ass."

"I'd like to see you try. I have many friends in the law business. One's even a lawyer." Mr. Belmont replied as he turned towards the direction of the school doors. "Young boy who raped young Mr. Horn and attacked an adult. Wouldn't that make a wonderful headline?"

"You raped Adrien?!" Rosetta's voice called out of the crowd. "That's it! Let me at that sniveling twit. I'll tear his damn eyes out! I'll kick his ass then I'll cut off his most valuable asset and feed it to the sharks!"