Chasing 30 (Final)

This is quite long to make you satisfied. So please bear with it.

Warning: Typos ahead.

ツツツ

"So, tell me!" Sunny exclaimed "is he handsome, huh?"

Yoona rolls her eyes as she continue walking along the hallway of the school they're teaching.

"For Pete's sake, Sunny-unnie!" She exclaimed "you've been asking me about my boyfriend since this morning. Aren't you tired of it?"

Sunny just grins "I won't stop unless you tell me about him!" Sunny said "is he handsome?"

Sunny and Yoona became friends on Yoona's first day of teaching on the said school and Sunny can't stop asking about Sehun after she knew that Yoona has already a special someone.

And Yoona doesn't want to share any informations about her boyfriend. She's not comfortable talking about him with others, she's being possessive and she hates it because she can't stop herself.

"He's not," Yoona answered as she stopped on their department "he's not handsome and he's not even good looking." She lied just to make Sunny shut up

Its been one month now since they finally graduated from college and Sehun has his own work to deal with.

He's been very busy working as a surgeon on his grandfather's hospital and she must admit that she really miss him. The last time they saw each other was last week, so they always end up communicating through phones but that wasn't enough though and it will never be.

"Really?" Sunny asked as she grabbed her things from her table just beside Yoona "how's that even possible? I mean, you're pretty but him?"

Yoona looked at her after grabbing her things too, school hours finally ends and they're now ready to go home. "Does the looks even matter?" She asked "I love him whatever he looks like."

Sunny smile and shrugs "well, you have a point there." She said as they went outside their department

They're now walking at the school grounds, they can see students enjoying their teen age life scattered around the field.

"But I'm sure he's a good kisser or in bed, didn't he?" Sunny suddenly said making Yoona almost choke with her own saliva "I'm sure you did that already." She wink

Yoona suddenly remember what happened on the orphanage. It was really embarrassing.

~

Yoona opened her eyes slowly, she feel so tired and sore at the same time.

She was about to stand when she felt a body beside her, hugging her waist loosely.

Her eyes widen upon seeing Sehun sleeping beside her, naked. She was about to yell at him when she realize she's naked also.

The memories of last night suddenly flashed in her mind.

She's so happy, they kissed, removing of clothes, more kissing.. inserting huge—

She closed her eyes and tried to forget everything. She pulled the blanket that was kicked on the floor and cover their bare bodies.

She poked Sehun's cheek making Sehun stirred awake. "Sehun, get up." She said

Sehun opened his eyes and smile upon seeing Yoona's face first thing in the morning. "Good morning, gorgeous." He mumbles and kissed Yoona's forehead