Chasing 3

ツツツ

It's Monday, nine am in the morning, Sehun and Jongin are already prepared to go to school. They're just waiting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to call them, they always went to school together. It's more like a daily routine.

After that embarrassing night happened, Sehun can't erase Yoona's face in his mind. Morning after that day, the room where he saw Yoona were empty. The landlord said that the two female living there left to get some documents they need and will be back the next day, so after that day, Sehun didn't saw Yoona again.

He's not even sure if its Yoona or he's just seeing things. He sighs as he heard Chanyeol calling them from outside.

Jongin drunk all his milk before they went outside, Sehun has a toasted bread between his lips as they walk towards the school gate.

And as usual. This is a cliche every morning (or in every story). The fans are waiting for them inside the huge school with banners. They're really popular here in their school same as their school on highschool, where Yoona studied with him.

Sehun didn't gave a fck with everyone unlike Jongin who's been accepting gifts from his fangirls "I told you, Sehun. I don't have to eat breakfast." He whispered "Look what I have here; a box of homemade cookies and cake."

"I don't care, Jongin. Hope your sugar level raised up." Sehun mumbles

Jongin scoffed "Mean."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun aren't accepting any gifts too so they're just walking towards their room. Sehun's first subject isn't same with Jongin or any of his friends so after saying 'see you later' he finally went to his classroom.

*

"Argh!!!" Namjoon groans earning the attention of the whole club "We're fcked up, guys!"

"Why? What happened, Namjoon-hyung?" Doyoung asked

"The committee didn't gave us our budget because of what happened the last day." Namjoon answered

"They thought we're trying to burn the school." Taeyong added

"WHAT?!!" They all exclaimed in utter disbelief and surprised

"We just have to wait for the committee to get here. They said they will give us the 20% of our budget." Taeyong said

And as if on cue, they heard consecutive knocks on their lab door. Suga stood up to open the door. The old committee president Mrs. Hoe enter the room eying everyone of them.

The SC president Taeyeon followed with Irene and Seulgi, then the vice president Suho with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They're the usual persons who visits the clubs.

"Here's the 20% of your budget." Mrs. Hoe gave them the white and neat envelope with full hate. Namjoon get it.

"But why only 20%?" Doyoung exclaimed making Taeyong and Namjoon inwardly cursed him to death

"Yeah! I still have to buy the life size alien that I want!" Taehyung added then he looked at Baekhyun behind Mrs. Hoe "Eomma! Tell them I need to buy those aliens!!"