Chasing 18

ツツツ

Yoona is sitting alone on one of the tables of the wide and quiet library with her head on her hand, looking problematic as ever.

She groans and messed her hair out of annoyance. She's alone because a certain guy keeps on doing weird things to her these past few weeks (three weeks to be exact) that make her heart doing those exaggerated and crazy flips.

And speaking, the said guy is now on his way inside the library. Yoona's heart starts beating fast as she stood up and abruptly hid behind the wide couch and put a throw pillow on top of her head.

Some of the students are eying her suspiciously and she just gestured them to 'shh' so that Sehun won't see her.

But she's too late when a girl already point her location when Sehun asked about her. Sehun glance at her and looked at the girl just to give her a smile and Yoona saw how the girl hyperventilate in front of Sehun.

Sehun walked towards her "EHEM," He cleared his throat loudly. "What are you doing there?"

Caught off guard, Yoona stood up abruptly looking nowhere else but the floor. "I'm not hiding from you!" She exclaimed

Sehun raised one of his eye brows while chuckling, combing Yoona's hair oh-so-slowly that makes Yoona lean on the touch.

And there it goes again. She can feel her heart beating widely inside her chest and those fcking insects inside her stomach in chaos.

"I didn't ask that though." He said when he's done fixing Yoona's messy hair "What did you do? Your hair is too messy."

Yoona looks at his eyes before she realize it's a wrong move since she can clearly see how beautiful Sehun's smile is. She's stares at him for the brief moment, doing nothing at all. Just staring.

And she swears she can see rainbows and sparkling stars as Sehun's background.

This is crazy. She thought

Sehun brushed Yoona's bangs that covers her forehead. "I really like the bangs on you." Sehun complimented "you look so cute."

Yoona blushes, she didn't even know why she made her bangs this way. After hearing from Sehun that night they slept together that having bangs will suit her. She just find herself sitting on one of the comfy seats inside a salon with a hairstylist doing her bangs.

"Shut up." She said and tried to glare but fails because of her red as tomato cheeks "What do you need from me this time, Oh Sehun?"

"Nothing," Sehun shrugs and get something from his back pocket "Just want to give this flower to the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

And Yoona's cheeks burns into a lot of colors as Sehun gave her a stem of blue rose with a small hanging note on it.

"W-why?" She asked

"Uhm, let me think.." Sehun thinks for a while before smiling again "because you're beautiful and you deserve one."