Chasing 27

ツツツ

Yoona and Sehun are currently walking inside the mall. "What are we doing here?" Sehun asked as he followed Yoona enter a boutique

"Help me choose what to wear." Yoona answered as she roam around the clothing store

"Wear for what?" Sehun asked, slight annoyed because shopping is one of the things he hates the most

"A dress, idiot." She said and gave Sehun a boring glare "I want to look nice tomorrow."

"Is this because of the meeting with my mother tomorrow?" Sehun asked as he watch Yoona looking at a black dress

"Yes, I should look presentable." She answered without looking at Sehun.

She grabbed one of the dress on the rack and show it to Sehun "What do you think about this?" She asked gesturing the pitch-black dress she's holding

"No." Sehun said sternly "that shows a lot of skin. There's no way you're gonna wear that."

Yoona gave her a disbelief look. "But it looks good for me." She said

"You hear me," Sehun said as he place his arms over his chest "you're not gonna wear that."

"Ugh!" Yoona groans and put the dress back "I sometimes hate having a possessive boyfriend like you."

"Are you saying something?"

"Nothing." Yoona rolls her eyes and continue getting dress "How about this?" She asked gesturing on a white dress

Sehun shook his head "No, its too short."

"This?" Yoona asked smiling holding a blue dress "this is my favorite color, what do you think?"

"Do you really want to let them see your cleavage?" Sehun asked, annoyed "put that back on the rack."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Sehun?" Yoona hissed as she put the dress back on the rack with full force "I'm seriously getting pissed off by now."

"I'm not just comfortable with the dress you're getting." Sehun calmly muttered "they're too revealing!"

"Fine, then you're the one to choose." She said as she put her arm over her chest

Sehun frowned at her "What?"

"You choose a dress for me." She repeats and gestured the whole place "I'm just gonna wait for you to decide, what's really best for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now, Mr. Oh?" She deadpans and sat on the couch in front of the fitting room "go on."

"You know what, Yoona?" Sehun started as he looked at Yoona with his hands rested on the both side of his hips "you don't really have to wear something special. Just wear the things you're comfortable with."

Yoona pouts "No!!" She whined "do you really think she'll like me if I'll just wear simple clothes? Are you even thinking, Sehun?"