Prologue

ツツツ

"See you, Lay-hyung." Sehun said as he opened the door of his car.

Lay smiles at him "See you." He repeated nodding before turning his back to Sehun and walked towards his own car. "Take care, Sehun."

Sehun finally entered his car and start the engine. It's almost twilight, he starts driving as he saw Lay's car drove at the opposite direction.

Him and Lay became really close after that day happened. He just found out that Yuri, which is Yoona's angel friend have been seeing Lay and they even fell for each other.

He also saw how Lay broke down when that night he went on his usual bar, he saw him there, drinking like crazy and he's crying and that's when he knew, they have the same problem.

He's heading to his shared dorm with Jongin. It's already winter but the snow haven't fall yet, but you can sense that it'll come soon because of the cold breeze.

He stopped his car as the traffic light turned into red. He looked over his window and saw the park where they usually go.. he can see their images there; laughing and running like teenagers.

He smiled bitterly and gaze back in front. He started his car when the light turned green. "I miss you.." he mumbles

"When will I be able to see you again?"

"Will you please give me a hint on where I can find you?"

"Don't do this to me.. I already miss you, so much.."

"I can't take another day without you.."

"I want to see you.. I want to hold you, I want to hug you.."

"I want your lips against mine, once again.."

"Tell me where you are.."

A tear fell. He didn't even bother on wiping them, he just let his tears fell. He continue talking to no one.

"Please come back to me again, Yoona.."

"I miss you, so much.."

ツツツ

xoxo.